• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rage 2 is actually pretty decent

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
1 week ago#11
For me it has the same problem a lot of open world rpg's do, it feels far too repetitive and tedious.

They really need to make inroads because the genre is incredibly formulaic looking, you check the map and start thinking to yourself oh s*** here we go again, same as the other 100 open rpg's.

I think having hundreds of icons pop up for quests and objectives all over the map is a terrible move.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: googler

googler
1 week ago#12
It reminds me of Heavy Metal comics/flicks more than the original game. I like the use of color and it seems like standard fair but couldnt care less about the story and characters

User Info: chip1289

chip1289
1 week ago#13
Game is pretty fun but the freezing and crashes suck. I played this today and no it hasn't been fixed
Have an ever growing ignore list on trollfaqs
I enjoyed it.
DAEMON (Mayhem, 2019)
VILE NILOTIC RITES (Nile, 2019)

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
1 week ago#15
Jiggy101011 posted...
I think thats the general consensus is that its pretty decent. Its not a bad game or a great game, its just one of those games that came and went and didn't bring anything new to the genre. Personally I got bored about 8 hours in and never finished it.

I feel that it doing nothing new didn't hurt it. There a ton of games that don't do anything new that are great. Rage 2 is just very boring and is just "content" with doing what it does. It doesn't excel at them because the game's structure doesn't let it. It's just a boring open world. The game should not have been open world to begin with.

User Info: ccw47

ccw47
1 week ago#16
they had a couple really beautiful women in rage 1 that enhanced the game. the women in rage 2 makes me want to vomit. to go from this to that, i don't get why developers cater to the ugly sjw.
The Left's idea of "common sense" gun control. The banning of the private ownership of firearms in America.

User Info: HypnoG

HypnoG
1 week ago#17
I played it until the menu froze multiple times, the sound cut off, and it just completely crashed.

other than that it’s fun, I love the shot gun and grab dart gun
Gamefaqs rank: Sage
Member for: 13 years

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
1 week ago#18
knightmere122 posted...
I also played it a little last night on gamepass. It seems okay but DOOM is waaaay better.

If any of you didnt play the first Rage, you aren't missing anything. But yeah Doom/Wolfenstein are likely more of where its at.
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: Snowtrpr

Snowtrpr
1 week ago#19
No.

User Info: CGB_Spender

CGB_Spender
1 week ago#20
Pretty decent doesn’t cut it when you can play masterpieces like Fallout 76 and Anthem.
"Keep Dreamin'"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rage 2 is actually pretty decent
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers