• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Outer Worlds exceeds expectations

User Info: H_H_J_J

H_H_J_J
1 week ago#1
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-outer-worlds-has-exceeded-publishers-expectati/1100-6471295/

Looks like Outer Worlds isn't just a critical success, nor does it have just a cult following like some well reviewed games. Apparently it's also exceeding financial expectations.

Good news for Take Two, and also for Microsoft who now owns both Obsidian and the IP.

Seems like we'll definitely be seeing more from the franchise.

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
1 week ago#2
i noticed 13 people on my friends list played it.

18 played Gears 5
17 played Forza Horizon 4

I told my brother about it and said he should download it.

He got confused and installed Wasteland 2

Looks like its getting lots of play

Another win for the good guys
The Child Catcher from Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang of Gamefaqs. Come children. Come and get your lollipops. And alllllfreeeeetodayyyyy

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
1 week ago#3
Outer worlds isnt fun but i love it
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: 2manymonikers

2manymonikers
1 week ago#4
Wow this is exactly the news I was looking for. Its good to see a AAA game still hit good sales milestones even though its on Gamepass. Its really looking like GP may not hurt sales like I previously assumed it would.
Sign here please

User Info: JohnEtrav

JohnEtrav
1 week ago#5
I like it. I got CoD and got sidetracked. I need to get back to it.

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
1 week ago#6
stevieb1234567 posted...

I see what you did there. 😎

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
1 week ago#7
EightySix22 posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...

I see what you did there. ??

Lol. Well its not but i do love it. Im immersed in the world and the story telling
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: DarkReign2022

DarkReign2022
1 week ago#8
stevieb1234567 posted...
EightySix22 posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...

I see what you did there. ??

Lol. Well its not but i do love it. Im immersed in the world and the story telling

I feel you. So many of the little things annoyed me in this game like the terrible consumables sorting, bland combat, and the lack of worthwhile loot, but the world and the characters in it more than make up for it. I always want to know what's going to happen next and the level of attention to detail that went into accounting for every single action you e being acknowledged is beyond impressive.

User Info: Hustler Nine

Hustler Nine
1 week ago#9
2manymonikers posted...
Wow this is exactly the news I was looking for. Its good to see a AAA game still hit good sales milestones even though its on Gamepass. Its really looking like GP may not hurt sales like I previously assumed it would.

It sold well because of PS4. Majority if its sales are there.

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/10/28/78-percent-physical-the-outer-worlds-sales-ps4-uk/
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 week ago#10
Hustler Nine posted...
It sold well because of PS4. Majority if its sales are there.

Well duh, it's on Game Pass. Gears 5 and The Outer Worlds have already justified a year of GP.

I hope the PS4 users enjoy paying for their games.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Outer Worlds exceeds expectations
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers