You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Now that Square Enix clarified that FF7 Remake is exclusively for PS4, Now what?

User Info: pearlarowana

pearlarowana
6 days ago#1
80/80

Following mistake made by Xbox German,

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/square-enix-says-there-are-no-plans-for-final-fantasy-vii-remake-on-other-platforms/

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
6 days ago#2
But...its not exclusive.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
6 days ago#3
Now you and your pals will go back to trolling this board over a game that obviously will go multiplat I'd guess. 🤷‍♂
Now playing God Eater 3, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, MHW, Katamari Reroll and Everybody's Golf
I buy used games

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
6 days ago#4
Your username is a fish
A Mod/Admin said on 5/9/2019 11:58:24 AM
Please don't insult us, we are people and certainly not trash :(

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
6 days ago#5
Now we wait until a couple months after release for them to announce the Xbox release and put on our best surprised Pikachu faces?

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
6 days ago#6
Even if it were exclusive its still an episodic nickel grab with what looks to be bad combat.We will be in the next gen before the game is even finished.I still feel like SE was getting high while making this.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: AlmightyCheeks

AlmightyCheeks
6 days ago#7
continue not caring
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS

User Info: Wizzl241

Wizzl241
6 days ago#8
Now what?

I buy it for my PS4 because there's nothing wrong with having two consoles.
Titanfall is the best shooter of the generation. Titanfall 2 is a close second.
PS4/Vita: Wizzl241 XBL: Wizzl

User Info: pearlarowana

pearlarowana
6 days ago#9
abbeldydoo posted...
But...its not exclusive.

PS5 best version?

User Info: urmie

urmie
6 days ago#10
Another lost PS4 exclusive, now what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raDZ5d_0VU0

PC best version.
Facts don't care about your feelings.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Now that Square Enix clarified that FF7 Remake is exclusively for PS4, Now what?