• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. cannot save xbox 360 games on xbox one

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
1 month ago#1
was playing star wars force unleashed 2 and too human, but i couldn't save my data for either game. was telling me that i needed to sign in a profile (i was) or select a save device, but it didn't give me the option to select one.i signed in and back into my profile, restarted my xbox, and signed in and back again, but it still didn't work. i went to storage settings and cleared local 360 data. did not work. those two games are games that i have played on my 360 a long time ago. i do not know if that has anything to do with it. but i did not play them using the xbox profile i have now.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: Valiant_Kaiser

Valiant_Kaiser
1 month ago#2
Did you change your gamertag? I had to redownload my profile after doing that because it did the same thing to me.

magemaximus
1 month ago#3
i changed the name of my gamertag. the email linked to it has not been changed. but these two games are games that i never played on my 360 with the gamertag i have now. i started using a new gamertag once i got an xbox one.

but how did you redownload your profile?
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 month ago#4
Bump to help TC out
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost

magemaximus
1 month ago#5
oh i fixed it lol. had to log onto my old gamertag and clear the local 360 saved games through settings > storage. it was either that or clearing my cache.

User Info: _Flextacy_

_Flextacy_
4 weeks ago#6
What a hassle, wish u could just save 360 games to the hdd, but glad u got it sorted TC
Huge Huge Rockstar... There are FOUR LIGHTS !!
Build a Harmony Gold Wall, Make Macross Great again

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
4 weeks ago#7
It actually does save to the hdd.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

magemaximus
4 weeks ago#8
oh i was able to do it all on my xbox one. i didn't plug my 360 in again lol. i just signed on my old account using my xbox one and then went to my storage. to clear my cache for my xbox one i just turned it off and then unplugged the power cord for a minute or two. i actually went to do the dishes while it was unplugged. i do not know which did it, but it wasn't so bad.

oh and i now use the cloud to save 360 games.

User Info: Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur
4 weeks ago#9
_Flextacy_ posted...
wish u could just save 360 games to the hdd

they do
and lookin' back i think you knew
i wanted to be just like you
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. cannot save xbox 360 games on xbox one
  • Topic Archived