• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate

User Info: dejavu1982

dejavu1982
1 month ago#1
So how exactly does this work? I but a 3 month gold card and I get 3 months of game pass also? Or do I have to pay 15 dollars a month?
Gt: Death By Karma

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
1 month ago#2
When you upgrade to Ultimate your remaining time for Gold and Game Pass will bee added together and converted to Ultimate.

Once you have Ultimate any time you add for just Gold or Game Pass will only give you 2/3 of the time purchased.
Fueled by Death, Unearthed by Odin.
I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood.

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
1 month ago#3
dejavu1982 posted...
So how exactly does this work? I but a 3 month gold card and I get 3 months of game pass also? Or do I have to pay 15 dollars a month?

This is how it works. You have to pay attention, because you can screw this up. First, you need to stock up on up to 3 years of Xbox Live gold. Afterwards, you do the deal where you upgrade your Gold for $1 which is in this link:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/370124-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-1-only/

You need to do it in that order. When you do that your Xbox Live Gold will change to Game Pass Ultimate which includes Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. I honestly suggest you get 2 or 3 years of Gold. I myself only upgraded my 1 year of gold making my Game Pass Ultimate last until 9/20, but looking back I think I should've done at least 1 more year.

User Info: OutcastNeedGuy4

OutcastNeedGuy4
1 month ago#4
Should I do the same because I have a year of gold membership but wish to have year of game pass instead of 3 months?

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
1 month ago#5
OutcastNeedGuy4 posted...
Should I do the same because I have a year of gold membership but wish to have year of game pass instead of 3 months?

@OutcastNeedGuy4 If you purchase that dollar deal you will have your year of gold converted to Game Pass Ultimate which includes Game Pass and Gold. Or you can buy 1 or 2 more years of gold, then do the dollar deal and you'll have that converted to Game Pass Ultimate as well. Just remember that once you buy you're locked. Better think about how many years you want before you make the decisison. Also, the dollar deal needs to be the last purchase.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#6
I just took advantage of the offer right now. I used up my MS Reward points to extend my XBL account until 9/20(including the 3 remaining XBL months I have left) and then paid $1 to convert my account to an Ultimate Gamepass membership. Since I still had 3 months of regular Xbox gamepass left in my subscription, that was also added in, so I am subscribed to Ultimate Gamepass until 1/21. That should cover me until the launch of Halo Infinite at the end of 2020.

I thought about extending it further by paying for another year of XBL before getting the Ultimate Gamepass membership, but I figured I will have enough MS reward points by 1/21 to extend my subscription if necessary.

Ultimate Gamepass is a fantastic deal for those who have both an Xbox One X and a gaming PC as you get to play PC exclusives in the PC version as well as have access to the bigger library(200+ games) of the Xbox One version, especially since all it cost me is $1+ tax.
Toshiba 4K HDR 43" | i7 4770 | 16GB DDR3 Crucial Sport | Zotac GTX 1080 Mini 8GB | Noctua NF-A9 Cooling | 500 watt 80+ Gold PSU
Xbox One X | Xbox 360 S
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate
  • Topic Archived