• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone here play Warframe? I seem to be having problems playing multiplayer.

User Info: Banana_Cyanide

Banana_Cyanide
1 month ago#1
For some reason whenever I try to play defense with others (Hydron specifically) I only get so far before the host migration message pops up and then I get told that I can't connect to servers and then I'm logged out but only am I logged out of the game I'm logged out of Xbox Live as well.

So far I've trade cache clearing and even restarting my router and nothing is working. Network tests on Xbox is saying that everything is fine so I have no idea what the problem is.
Who knew bananas could be so lethal?
Proud member of The Church of The Man-Emperor of Mankind.

User Info: shoji_jo

shoji_jo
1 month ago#2
Can you play other missions apart from Hydron?

Every day my Xbox has messages saying installation failed on an update for Warframe.

I can still play the game but it seems to dislike my external HDD all of a sudden, or vice versa.

User Info: Banana_Cyanide

Banana_Cyanide
1 month ago#3
Yes.

Also I'm assuming this also extends to survival and excavation.
Who knew bananas could be so lethal?
Proud member of The Church of The Man-Emperor of Mankind.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone here play Warframe? I seem to be having problems playing multiplayer.
  • Topic Archived