• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. False advertising by Microsoft on Final Fantasy 10 collection. Not Enhanced

User Info: autobotdan

autobotdan
1 month ago#41
I still am waiting for my Xbox One FF10 shipment collection from Target. But personally I am too busy playing Enhanced Ninja Gaiden 2 and than I after I will want to play Enhanced SplinterCell Blacklist
"A Lone Warrior must restore honor to his clan...
He seeks Justice for the Fallen...Vengeance is comming June 2008"

User Info: TheSL1Club

TheSL1Club
1 month ago#42
FFX and X2 are decent Jrpgs with enhanced or not, so that shouldn't be the deciding factor, however it is a 'bit' overpriced though, played both back in the day, easily 200+ hours for each title if you want 100% everything.

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
1 month ago#43
bob15x posted...
autobotdan posted...
flame030191 posted...
autobotdan posted...
flame030191 posted...
Damn, basically just a straight port of the PS4 version then?

Yeah unfortunately.

That’s really shady of Square to falsely advertise it like that tbh.

Or shady of Microsoft

how many times do you need to be told its the publishers responsibility before you clue in? You just want it to be MS fault it seems when its not.

so just stop trolling. the publisher is responsible for packaging, distribution and advertising. Now clue in and grow up

That won't happen. He'll just cry about it to the mods if you're proving him wrong.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
1 month ago#44
X-PoSED!
:)

autobotdan
1 month ago#45
TheSL1Club posted...
FFX and X2 are decent Jrpgs with enhanced or not, so that shouldn't be the deciding factor, however it is a 'bit' overpriced though, played both back in the day, easily 200+ hours for each title if you want 100% everything.

Yes just wait for sales to buy it

User Info: Lum_Yatsura

Lum_Yatsura
1 month ago#46
THEaircobra posted...
That won't happen. He'll just cry about it to the mods if you're proving him wrong.

We're assuming without evidence that Square-Enix is authorized to manufacture Xbox 360 games.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1124-lums-ufo-comedy-anime-and-manga
(message deleted)

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#48
Lum_Yatsura posted...
THEaircobra posted...

We're assuming without evidence that Square-Enix is authorized to manufacture Xbox 360 games.

No one is talking about the 360, and TC is the one assuming without evidence that Square Enix is not responsible for games they develop and publish. There have been several cases in the past of things being mentioned on the box that no one bashed Microsoft for. Square Enix put on the Xbox One cast for Life Is Strange that the disc lets you download the game from Playstation Network and no one here s*** on Microsoft for it, including TC. Why do you think that is? Could it possibly be because Square Enix f***ed that up, and not Microsoft? The fact that TC refuses to reply to anyone asking him for proof that Microsoft is responsible for what Square Enix does should tell you everything you need to know about TC.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: TidusDream

TidusDream
1 month ago#49
Without making a new topic on this, how does the Xbox One version fare against the PS4 version graphically?

autobotdan
1 month ago#50
n00bsaib0t posted...
Lum_Yatsura posted...
THEaircobra posted...

No one is talking about the 360, and TC is the one assuming without evidence that Square Enix is not responsible for games they develop and publish. There have been several cases in the past of things being mentioned on the box that no one bashed Microsoft for. Square Enix put on the Xbox One cast for Life Is Strange that the disc lets you download the game from Playstation Network and no one here s*** on Microsoft for it, including TC. Why do you think that is? Could it possibly be because Square Enix f***ed that up, and not Microsoft? The fact that TC refuses to reply to anyone asking him for proof that Microsoft is responsible for what Square Enix does should tell you everything you need to know about TC.

What in the H??! I don't need to show any proof. You all need to calm down. I just posted information from the article. If the information is incorrect oh well. The important thing I wanted to post/point out is that the game is not Enhanced. Move on. Some of you guys spend all day on gamefaqs. Go outside
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. False advertising by Microsoft on Final Fantasy 10 collection. Not Enhanced
  • Topic Archived