• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Looking to trade Division 2 code

User Info: Akagami_Shanks

Akagami_Shanks
1 month ago#11
also i have a game pass 1 month trial i can't use. BUt just got the xbox one s bundle today and being that I have the game on ps4 it's kind of unneeded.
PSN: TYruler50 XBL: TYruler50, Switch: 4538-0715-0699, Battle.net: TYmaster50#1751, Steam: TYmaster50

User Info: thedude008

thedude008
1 month ago#12
toss it up on ebay $40 OBO it'll be gone in no time (probably even price it higher)
*heck, i'll buy it ;-)

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
1 month ago#13
thedude008 posted...
toss it up on ebay $40 OBO it'll be gone in no time (probably even price it higher)
*heck, i'll buy it ;-)
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

Akagami_Shanks
1 month ago#14
thedude008 posted...
*heck, i'll buy it ;-)

would you really?

i was gonna get ffx on the switch so that'd be a nice discount.

I'm not looking to scam anyone btw.. i post on this website often and i've sold many accounts and goods(can prove it too) so if anyone is serious just PM me
PSN: TYruler50 XBL: TYruler50, Switch: 4538-0715-0699, Battle.net: TYmaster50#1751, Steam: TYmaster50

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
1 month ago#15
Tc has been around here for ages. Seems like an honest dude. If I had what he wanted, id do it. But just try eBay if you don't have any luck on here bro
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. The fool
$500 - $400 = $200 - Quincy2000a (also cries to the mods)

Akagami_Shanks
1 month ago#16
my ebay account was suspended a few years ago

i dunno why, i've never sold anything and my only purchase was a switch(back when they were super rare) for like $500. Didn't get an e-mail about it or anything so i haven't been on ebay since.

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
1 month ago#17
Akagami_Shanks posted...
my ebay account was suspended a few years ago

i dunno why, i've never sold anything and my only purchase was a switch(back when they were super rare) for like $500. Didn't get an e-mail about it or anything so i haven't been on ebay since.

I've never sold anything on eBay, or even brought anything so not sure about their suspension system. Sounds wack but. Have u tried Facebook sales?
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. The fool
$500 - $400 = $200 - Quincy2000a (also cries to the mods)

Akagami_Shanks
1 month ago#18
I don't have a facebook lol.

I guess I can post on reddit. Was really looking to hook someone up on gamefaqs with a cheap division 2 but i guess not lol

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
1 month ago#19
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/features/board_etiquette

6. Advertising
No spam, no advertising. This means no For-Sale/For-Trade/For-Auction/Wanted posts, no "Make Money Fast", any link with a referrer ID, or any link that you will profit from (either virtually or physically
https://www.wigsforkids.org/donate-your-hair/
A great cause and they charge $0 to the fams, unlike Locks of Love sliding scale.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Looking to trade Division 2 code
  • Topic Archived