• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bought a copy of Lost Odyssey online, and it only came with 3 discs...

User Info: djmetal777

djmetal777
4 weeks ago#1
The game is BC these days and only requires the first disc or so for the installation, will i be fine to play it in its entirety on the xbox one?
PSN ID- djx1100/ 3DS FC:3068-0095-9026 Character name is Dylan. Steam ID: Djx1100

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#2
djmetal777 posted...
The game is BC these days and only requires the first disc or so for the installation, will i be fine to play it in its entirety on the xbox one?

Yes, the game just acts like a key.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 weeks ago#3
Yeah it downloads and plays the entire game with disc one.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
4 weeks ago#4
As long as you got disc 1 you're set as it downloads all the discs info.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 weeks ago#5
The One doesn't even recognize the additional discs for 360 games that have multiple play discs.
Fueled by Death, Unearthed by Odin.
I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood.

User Info: djmetal777

djmetal777
4 weeks ago#6
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
The One doesn't even recognize the additional discs for 360 games that have multiple play discs.

well good thing disc 1 wasn't the one missing lol
PSN ID- djx1100/ 3DS FC:3068-0095-9026 Character name is Dylan. Steam ID: Djx1100

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
4 weeks ago#7

Except the dlc content discs that come in special editions. I think that's the only case where that other disc is recognized.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 weeks ago#8
Arizona_Joe posted...

Except the dlc content discs that come in special editions. I think that's the only case where that other disc is recognized.

Notice that bolded word?

There's a reason I used it.

Content discs are not play discs.
Fueled by Death, Unearthed by Odin.
I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
4 weeks ago#9
Lost Odyssey is available on the Xbone? I've not been keeping up with the BC list, might actually have to finally buy the system once a good sale crops up.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
4 weeks ago#10
Arizona_Joe posted...

Good to know. Thanks!
Intel Pentium 133 mhz - 64mb ram- 3DFX Voodoo 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bought a copy of Lost Odyssey online, and it only came with 3 discs...
  • Topic Archived