• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. we need Star Wars Obi-Wan and Remember Me as BC.

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
4 weeks ago#31
FireDrakeZ posted...
More people liked the game than not regardless of platform, so you StaticPenguin posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
Remember Me was a garbage game.

Remember Me is a good game. Just look at its ratings on steam on PC. 85% positive.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/228300/Remember_Me/

That literally means nothing. The only good thingnit had going for it was the combo lab but everything was a B-list dumpster fire. Horrible writing, horrible voice acting, linear uninspired gameplay.

It was garbage.

That is your opinion. As I indicated majority of gamers on steam don't agree with you.

The majority of gamers on steam don't mean s*** bro. They're too busy being fickle over another launcher and review bombing games because it's not coming to steam right away.

It's sitting at 65% on metacritic and 7.5 for user score. So if that's the case, it's mediocre since we're using rating systems now to prove a game is good because "gamers said so".

More people liked the game than not regardless of platform if you look at metacritic(65 to 72%), so you are definitely in the minority. But each to his own I guess.

Wait....are you suggesting that those scores actually make a game “good?”
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018

User Info: TheGutter

TheGutter
4 weeks ago#32
Star Wars Obi Wan hasnt aged well at all
Over my dead body.

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
4 weeks ago#33
TheGutter posted...
Star Wars Obi Wan hasnt aged well at all

Lmao, this. I’m cackling right now that it is even being suggested.
GT: Rafficus III | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spider-Man of GameFaqs

User Info: DarkReign2022

DarkReign2022
4 weeks ago#34
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...
More people liked the game than not regardless of platform, so you StaticPenguin posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
Remember Me was a garbage game.

Remember Me is a good game. Just look at its ratings on steam on PC. 85% positive.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/228300/Remember_Me/

That literally means nothing. The only good thingnit had going for it was the combo lab but everything was a B-list dumpster fire. Horrible writing, horrible voice acting, linear uninspired gameplay.

It was garbage.

That is your opinion. As I indicated majority of gamers on steam don't agree with you.

The majority of gamers on steam don't mean s*** bro. They're too busy being fickle over another launcher and review bombing games because it's not coming to steam right away.

It's sitting at 65% on metacritic and 7.5 for user score. So if that's the case, it's mediocre since we're using rating systems now to prove a game is good because "gamers said so".

More people liked the game than not regardless of platform if you look at metacritic(65 to 72%), so you are definitely in the minority. But each to his own I guess.

Wait....are you suggesting that those scores actually make a game “good?”

I mean 4 of my 5 favorite games of all time scored down in this range, so I wouldn't say these scores mean a game is necessarily bad.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 weeks ago#35
eston posted...
Remember Me was one of those games that looked mildly interesting mostly due to the setting, but never enough for me to actually buy

The Saboteur is also in that category

It wasn't good.

Saboteur though was a fun open world B-list game with a really cool mechanic.
Latest Review - Dragon Marked for Death
http://wethenerdy.com/dragon-marked-for-death-review/

User Info: BalisticWarri0r

BalisticWarri0r
4 weeks ago#36
Obi-Wan had an interesting story but there were a lot of glitches with the game and some of the controls were wonky.

Ep3 was pretty fun. Honestly the best part of that game was the 1v1 dueling mode. They made that mode fantastic for lightsaber fighting. Had a blast with it with friends on splitscreen.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. we need Star Wars Obi-Wan and Remember Me as BC.
  • Topic Archived