• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What took so long for Ninja Garden 2 to be BC?

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 weeks ago#21
GamecubeIchiban posted...
spartansbrother posted...
wanted to enhance it plus apparantly the game crashed a lot on 360 if you had it installed to the hard drive so they may have had to fix that issue.

I played it exclusively off of the HDD and completed the game around 15x. I don't ever recall the game crashing on me.

I got a crash on the bone dino fight on the 360. Only crash I ever got playing it.

User Info: millimayne

millimayne
4 weeks ago#22
kobalobasileus posted...
Because nobody cares about Ninja Gaiden.

Hey, it's "nobody cares!" guy!

SSJ4Angelus posted...
spartansbrother posted...
wanted to enhance it plus apparantly the game crashed a lot on 360 if you had it installed to the hard drive so they may have had to fix that issue.

I played it exclusively off of the HDD and completed the game around 15x. I don't ever recall the game crashing on me.

I installed to the HDD and completed each difficulty until I had maxed Ninpo, so 16x I think, and I too, don't remember having any crashes. Slowdown yes, but not crashes. Now, RE Revelations on PS3 and all the Uncharted games on PS4 is another story. I'm amazed I got to finish them due to all the crashes.

geodANGER posted...
now bring on ninja gaiden 3. I loved 2 and will buy it but I actually didn't ever play 3 so looking forward to that.

NO!!! Stay away from NG3. It was terrible. NG3 Razor's Edge is what you want to play. Its a huge upgrade from what NG3 should've been.

I would assume if we get NG3, it'll be the Razor's Edge version.
"It's official, you SU-" *bam!* The last words of Shao Khan before getting Liu Kang'd

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
4 weeks ago#23
redline65 posted...
It takes a lot of time to add the 4K textures.

Thats the first I've heard of it getting new textures. From what I understood it just got bumped to be rendered at native 4k and stay at 60fps.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 weeks ago#24
Took awhile to figure out the stealth plant crops mechanics.
I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Gamefaqs users are friends, not food.
GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: G_U_G

G_U_G
4 weeks ago#25
The wanted to make sure they had stuff to put out is a big reason. Do them all at once and you lose that excitement factor people get for this. I know people that the only thing they look forward to is when they can put their 360 disc into their One and play their 360 game instead of using the 360 itself. Almost all they have. If not for a few games, like NCAA Football, they would not even have their 360 hooked up anymore. Odd that they tend to just wait for these and do not really care much for anything new.

Most of what I would like to see will never make it. NCAA Football is one for me. Too Human as well although not a great game I do like it some. This Ninja Gaiden was not a big game for me. But I will play through it at some point. Had some issues with it on 360 and finally just quit.

I really wish they could just get all the best OG Xbox and 360 games out that they can. Or let people know that they are trying to work on the ones they can. Some obviously will never make it but you have people holding out hope on some that just are not going to be due to licenses and other stuff.

User Info: NemesisOgreKing

NemesisOgreKing
4 weeks ago#26
SSJ4Angelus posted...
geodANGER posted...
now bring on ninja gaiden 3. I loved 2 and will buy it but I actually didn't ever play 3 so looking forward to that.

NO!!! Stay away from NG3. It was terrible. NG3 Razor's Edge is what you want to play. Its a huge upgrade from what NG3 should've been.

The digital version available is Razor's Edge.
Daggett: I'm guilty! As guilty as a Sasquatch in a pudding factory!
Norbert: "Sasquatch in a pudding factory?"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What took so long for Ninja Garden 2 to be BC?
  • Topic Archived