• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For anyone in the UK Ninja Gaiden 2 is £2 at The Game Collection

User Info: Alnilam81

Alnilam81
1 month ago#1
Anyone in the UK want a quick bargain then Ninja Gaiden 2 is only £1.95 (with free postage) on The Game Collection. Most of the other places have put their price up. CEX was £1.50 last night, but now £12 (local store was showing a copy so was going to nip in but guess not now), GAME is £20. Used TGC once before and that went fine, but even so for £2 who cares.

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
1 month ago#2
I gladly paid £24.99
The PSY of gamefaqs
If you seek answers, my bio is now available at all good retailers.

User Info: BERZERKER17

BERZERKER17
1 month ago#3
id rather play sekiro
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash

Alnilam81
1 month ago#4
BERZERKER17 posted...
id rather play sekiro

I already have, was great but sadly there's little reason to keep playing it once done.

User Info: shoji_jo

shoji_jo
1 month ago#5
CEX recently put the price of Xbox Live vouchers up too. Pretty sure they went up by £10 or maybe even more.

The game collection seems to be a good site. I've bought a few games from them before without any issues.

Thanks for the heads up TC

Alnilam81
1 month ago#6
Looks like they've put the price up, is showing as £10.95 now. Mine has dispatched now so i'm happy, £2 is a bargain, but £11 is still pretty good for anyone still looking.

Curious how it runs, was amazing but ran like a dog in certain places on the 360.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For anyone in the UK Ninja Gaiden 2 is £2 at The Game Collection
  • Topic Archived