• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did you preorder RAGE 2?

User Info: Snowtrpr

Snowtrpr
4 weeks ago#1
Did you preorder RAGE 2? - Results (47 votes)
Yes, of course
19.15% (9 votes)
I'll buy it on release
6.38% (3 votes)
I'm waiting for reviews
27.66% (13 votes)
No, not Interested in the game/genre
21.28% (10 votes)
No, looks like garbage
25.53% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I did after seeing it on Inside Xbox today. Looks great.

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
4 weeks ago#2
I’m definitely getting it. But not until Xmas when it’s considerably cheaper. Too many other games coming out and I can’t budget 60 for every game so I have to wait on some. For sure I’ll play it in the future. First one was great.

Didn’t vote because no option applied to me.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
4 weeks ago#3
Grabbed it the same day that the pre-order showed up in the store. This is one of those games that feels like a pretty solid bet for me. I like the post apocalyptic theme and the really strange characters that the game has. I saw the Guy Fieri looking weirdo with the fan and the other people walking around and dancing with weird masks on and knew it was right up my alley.

In regards to games coming in the near future, RAGE 2, A Plague Tale: Innocence and the AC:Odyssey DLC are probably my top 3. That's not including games like Cyberpunk or The Outer Worlds that currently have mystery release dates.
XBL(Main)-cheezedadada / PSN(Exclusives)-cheezedadadada
Favorite games of 2019 so far: Metro Exodus, FAR: Lone Sails, Sekiro, REmake 2 and The Division 2

User Info: Snowtrpr

Snowtrpr
4 weeks ago#4
Yuri_LowelI posted...
I’m definitely getting it. But not until Xmas when it’s considerably cheaper. Too many other games coming out and I can’t budget 60 for every game so I have to wait on some. For sure I’ll play it in the future. First one was great.

Didn’t vote because no option applied to me.

Yeah, forgot that option, sorry. Agree that there are too many good games coming out. I had a near zero backlog at the beginning of the year and now it's over ten on new releases alone.

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
4 weeks ago#5
Hell ya.

Doom meets the mad max game made by the guys who made doom and the mad max game.

It’s such a perfect combo for me. The game play looks fun as hell
Dark Souls 2- Healing items, similar boss types = worst game in series
Bloodborne- Healing items, similar boss types = greatest game ever made.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
4 weeks ago#6
Looks s***, I wanted a proper sequel to rage not this mess. I’m sure it’ll be good for everyone else and the masses.

f*** avalanche
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 weeks ago#7
Interested, but not really thinking about it yet.
"Can't wait to count out your coin!" -- Bethesda, 2018

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
4 weeks ago#8
I’m gonna wait for a bit but the game looks like a lot of fun. Might be a “sleeper of the year” for shooter fans
(Not so) patiently waiting for EDF5 to come to Xbox.

User Info: NinjaBlowfish

NinjaBlowfish
4 weeks ago#9
Looks pretty fun, but defo won't get it day1. I put wait for reviews in the poll, but it's a combo of reviews and also how much backlog I can get through.

If it gets like 3/10 I'll probably skip it, decent reviews then I'll likely get it at the end of the year.

User Info: ChubbierTube

ChubbierTube
4 weeks ago#10
No. Will pick it up on a deep deep sale. Shouldn't be too long after release.
Don't judge me, monkey.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did you preorder RAGE 2?
  • Topic Archived