You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who is ready for Backwards Compatability announcement Tuesday?

User Info: autobotdan

autobotdan
3 days ago#1
Yes microsoft will also be announcing other things this Tuesday. But since they are doing a backwards compatibility announcement on a official Xbox stream it has to be something big out of the ordinary. I am very hopeful.

I am hoping for:

Xbox360:

Ninja Gaiden 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge, Tenchu Z, Ninja Blade, Phantasy Star Universe, Dead or Alive 4, Virtua Fighter 5 Online, Samurai Showdown Sen, Project Slypheed, Eternal Sonata

Original Xbox:

Tenchu Return from Darkness, Otogi 1&2, Fatal Frame Directors cut, Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly Directors cut, Phantasy Star Episodes 1&2, Dungeons & Dragons Heroes, Xmen Legends, Street Fighter 15th Anniversary collection, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Dead or Alive 3.1 ( superior Japanese updated DOA3), Crazy Taxi 3, Gunvalkrie, Silent Hill 2, House of the Dead 3, Silent Scope Complete, all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle games
"A Lone Warrior must restore honor to his clan...
He seeks Justice for the Fallen...Vengeance is comming June 2008"
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
3 days ago#2
Doesnt Nintendo own Fatal Frame now?
The PSY of gamefaqs
If you seek answers, my bio is now available at all good retailers.

autobotdan
3 days ago#3
sillyrascal posted...
Doesnt Nintendo own Fatal Frame now?

Yes they do. But why are Fatal Frame games 1-3 still available on Playstation 3 digital store? And Microsoft gave Nintendo Cuphead recently so hoping...

User Info: Gary Stanton

Gary Stanton
3 days ago#4
autobotdan posted...
Virtua Fighter 5 Online

If Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown was not only BC but also offered free GwG, then it's safe to say that Regular VF5 would be scratched off the list.
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
3 days ago#5
Ninja Gaiden is never happening
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

autobotdan
3 days ago#6
Gary Stanton posted...
autobotdan posted...
Virtua Fighter 5 Online

If Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown was not only BC but also offered free GwG, then it's safe to say that Regular VF5 would be scratched off the list.

Yeah probably =(. Virtua Fighter 5 Online had a very nice single player mode exclusive to that edtion-not available on Final Showdown. Plus some exclusive different background stages also not on Final Showdown

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
3 days ago#7
AltiarLio posted...
Ninja Gaiden is never happening

If you can dream it, it will happen.
The PSY of gamefaqs
If you seek answers, my bio is now available at all good retailers.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 days ago#8
unless they announce the saboteur and ncca 14 i just wont care at all.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.
autobotdan posted...
And Microsoft gave Nintendo Cuphead recently so hoping...

Since when was Cuphead owned or published by Microsoft?
Fueled by Death, Unearthed by Odin.
I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood.

autobotdan
3 days ago#10
I would like Robotech Battlecry to get backwards compatible on Xbox one but I know the inside that will never happen. I am very good friends with Tommy Yune from Harmony Gold and he will not talk with Microsoft. He is only talking with Sony right now. I tried to get Robotech Battlecry backwards compatible on Xbox one. I did my 'inside' part. It's not happening
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who is ready for Backwards Compatability announcement Tuesday?