• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This spring sale has given me ADHD.

User Info: K_ROC

K_ROC
1 month ago#21
I want to get Starlink or maybe start BDO for $10. Can’t decide yet.
GT: TheBootyTrain
PSN: Fancy-Raptor

User Info: Neo1661

Neo1661
1 month ago#22
Watch Dogs 2. Thinking of getting Just Even, Witcher 3 and couple of the old times raider games. I've got Tales of Vesperia and Spyro Trilogy coming as well. All those plus still got Borderlands 2 and Mafia 3 to finish. Spany games to play and have lot of spare time for them but at the same time.....meh. I booted Watch Dogs 2 last night and was engrosses for few hours but then just started pissing me off. That mission that takes the Piss out of Knightrider pissed me well off. It took about 6-10 tries to get it done.
https://goo.gl/vRAucu
http://i.imgur.com/51jBWDy.png

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
1 month ago#23
Haven't gotten anything. The only thing that I'm considering is Red Faction Guerrilla Remarstered
Less Xbox, more tackle box
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: TheRaiderNation

TheRaiderNation
1 month ago#24
Tell me about it TC!

I picked up the forza 6 ultiamte edition and the ghostlands ultimate edition. Scoring the main games and ALL DLC for a cheap price was super nice.

Now I am debating about getting Soul Caliber IV for 20.

User Info: Ammonitida

Ammonitida
1 month ago#25
I only picked up Tekken 6 just for the story mode. Miss out on it back in the day.

But goddamn, the last boss is f***ing impossible! None of the usual Paul super punch cheese works!

User Info: trostol

trostol
1 month ago#26
nothing really stood out to me that seemed like a fantastic deal that i really wanted

User Info: NeWsKiLLz

NeWsKiLLz
1 month ago#27
I'm ashamed to admit im more interested in the old 360 games. Is Dark void crap?
Twitch.tv/trashrando

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
1 month ago#28
The division 2
Has a experience-based degree in lesbian dance theory
I also identify as a sexual tyranasuarus thank you very much

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
1 month ago#29
So far Diablo 3, Far Cry 5, MvC:I (yeah, I know it’s bad, but you can buy it with the season pass for less than just the season pass!).

Really considering AC Origins, and maybe Resident Evil 5-7? I never played an RE game until the 2 remake and am loving it, not sure if the others play similarly or not though.
https://imgur.com/09qFfLV

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
1 month ago#30
Yeah I still can’t decide if I should get Hitman 2 gold edition or metro exodus (though I hear it has bad freezing issues) or the hunter call of the wild reserve or just get nothing and pre order rage 2 and later f1 2019 possibly moto gp 19 as well. I already pre ordered Jedi fallen order. The sale is good but don’t need anything really. World war z is a maybe but seems like wait till it drops 15 dollars or so. State of decay 2 is a maybe. I hear it’s fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This spring sale has given me ADHD.
  • Topic Archived