• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This spring sale has given me ADHD.

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
1 month ago#1
Grabbed pac man 256, killing floor 2, desert child, Disney afternoon collection and sine mora ex. Every single game has been amazing!! All for dirt cheap!

What u guys grab so far?
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world...so wake up Mr. Freeman, wake up and smell the ashes." GT:crazydaygo

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
1 month ago#2
I only bought battlefront 2 and gifted it to a friend. I already pretty much own everything I want.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
1 month ago#3
FIFA 19 is all
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
GT - YELARAKA

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
1 month ago#4
superwesker posted...
Grabbed pac man 256, killing floor 2, desert child, Disney afternoon collection and sine mora ex. Every single game has been amazing!! All for dirt cheap!

What u guys grab so far?

Just the Lost Planet triology.
The PSY of gamefaqs
If you seek answers, my bio is now available at all good retailers.

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
1 month ago#5
sillyrascal posted...
superwesker posted...

What u guys grab so far?

Just the Lost Planet triology.

1 and 2 were phenomenal in their heyday. Especially 2.
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world...so wake up Mr. Freeman, wake up and smell the ashes." GT:crazydaygo

User Info: Chaos_Matazaki

Chaos_Matazaki
1 month ago#6
I'm still deciding on what I wanna get. I am picky lol.
Gamertag: Chaos Matazaki
Psn: Chaos-Matazaki

User Info: googler

googler
1 month ago#7
Bought Metro Exodus and Division 2 Gold edition. Was hoping for DOA6 and Sekiro but I guess isnt far off. Was hoping for more season passes to be on sale

User Info: b166er01

b166er01
1 month ago#8
Just fc5. Was thinking about mvci, but I'd neglect it since mk11 is right around the corner
Yes, I wear glasses. No, I'm not a hipster; I actually need them

User Info: Resident_Hill

Resident_Hill
1 month ago#9
FC5 and the Batman Arkham trilogy.
Those who desire peace, prepare for war.
GameFAQs, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
1 month ago#10
Looked but saw nothing I want. Been playing Forza Horizon 4 since December. When I get to a stopping point, I've got Forza Horizon 3/Hot Wheels/Blizzard Mountain barely started, ditto for Elite Dangerous Horizons, Forza Motorsports 6/NASCAR, and Monster Hunter World. Enough multi-hundred-hour open-ended games to keep me busy for a year.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This spring sale has given me ADHD.
  • Topic Archived