• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Max Payne 3 BC or Remaster?

User Info: ClericIdola

ClericIdola
1 month ago#1
In my opinion it was by far one of the best shooters of last gen and a finely crafted game. Also, the way bullet time was handled in multiplayer was nothing short of genius. From my further understanding not many people cared for the game? But that's another topic. Anyway..

I'd definitely like to see this added to the One's BC or for Rockstar to give us a remaster, particularly after LA Noire got a re-release and RDR1 got BC. Also the original Max Payne games are BC. Is there any particular reason MP3 is treated as a black sheep by Rockstar and the gaming community?
KINGDOM HEARTS III PLAYTHROUGH
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYhynQ6a6k_yI3SG8GU-c6AUbbV7LTDYU

User Info: Omnian

Omnian
1 month ago#2
Christ, Max Payne 3 is one of my favourite games from last gen. I bought it three times in all (PS3, Xbox 360 physical and digital) and loved every second of it. I'd quite like to see it made backwards compatible with X enhancements, personally. Though saying that I'd buy a remaster without hesitation.
Xbox Live - RLMS
PSN - Omnian

User Info: Mr_Starch

Mr_Starch
1 month ago#3
Most likely a remaster. I feel like it would of gone bc by now but it hasn't because of licensed music.

It's my favorite game by the way
GT- Dr Acti0n PhD
Nintendo id- Dr_Action_PhD

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
1 month ago#4
BC and enhanced. As good as remastered except free.
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: dib1220

dib1220
1 month ago#5
Wait the original Max Payne is bc?

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
1 month ago#6
This is one I’ve been hoping for.
Intel Pentium 133 mhz - 64mb ram- 3DFX Voodoo 2

User Info: GamecubeIchiban

GamecubeIchiban
1 month ago#7
Remaster for me.
Our Hammer of JUSTICE Crushes You, Ovrr Powwr.
http://www.glsen.org/ Viva Bien!

User Info: SixStringHero

SixStringHero
1 month ago#8
Best shooter of last gen next to Gears of War.

The gun play and R* 's attention to the most littlest of details sets this game far and above other linear shooters.

I also loved the multiplayer. It died way to fast, and I think a lot of that had to do with splitting up the playlists between free aim and auto lock in addition to lower sales for a R* game.

At this point I don't think this game will ever be BC. It might be due to licensing issues with the soundtrack of the band Health. If they ever removed the song Tears, the game would not feel the same during the iconic airport scene.

User Info: SixStringHero

SixStringHero
1 month ago#9
At this point I would settle for a Remaster with the option to instantly skip story cut scenes if one chooses like any other R* title.

Especially when playing through the arcade mode, the cut scenes dragged it down a bit if you weren't interested in the story.

I would also like to see a Dead Man Walking type horde mode that Max Payne 2 had.

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
1 month ago#10
Next gen remaster.

The game controls terribly at 30FPS and I don't think today's consoles are capable of 60FPS with the euphoria engine.

It's amusing that RDR2 is blasted for its controls and people remember MP3 fondly. If it released today people would see that it controls almost identically. Tons of animation priority and lag.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Max Payne 3 BC or Remaster?
  • Topic Archived