• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Latest Division 2 patch reduced negative effects of mods

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#21
RonBurgundy929 posted...
It’s really hard to get my skill points above 300. Most of the gear that I find has no mod slot and the few mods that I’m able to attach are only adding +100 at the most. Played all weekend and was still stuck around 300 with a 495 Gear score. It was wayyyyy better before this patch. I had my score over 4000 at one time. This is ridiculous.

My turret and drone are just so weak now. Even worse, these WT5 enemies will throw out EMPs and shoot down your drones way too fast, or they’ll even turn your drone against you. Then there’s the elites constantly healing themselves...

Gun drops are pathetic. I’m getting so much s***, like 50% of them are LMGs that are way below 490, SMGs in the 470-480 range and the rest are sawed-off shotguns. I was lucky enough to find that hidden vendor lady who sold me an amazing 490 score assault rifle that lasted me all weekend. All I want is a damn D50 so I can finally create that Liberty exotic pistol. Oh and I can’t find the MK17 Rifle (my favorite gun of them all) anywhere.

And I cannot get the Specter Mask Hunter to spawn. That’s the last one I need.

Really? you have tons of play time. My Skill level was as high as 900 and right now it's about 850. I get tons of skills points now. Crazy you aren't getting the same luck.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN::ExempliGratia
I save my cellphone by turning it off.

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#22
abbeldydoo posted...
Self healing with the chem launcher is worse.Double healing now causes me to fumble between the launcher and my gun and i often end up shooting the enemy not with bullets but soothing aloe vera instead wasting one of my chem charges.

They fixed the chem launcher with the last patch making it shoot like a gun. It took a second for me to get used to it but it's much better than before now. That might be what's happening. You can press lb and it will stay out until you either move backwards or you can press lb or y. I like the fact you can launch multiple back to back now. Since I can use 3 it's great.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
1 month ago#23
ExempliGratia posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
It’s really hard to get my skill points above 300. Most of the gear that I find has no mod slot and the few mods that I’m able to attach are only adding +100 at the most. Played all weekend and was still stuck around 300 with a 495 Gear score. It was wayyyyy better before this patch. I had my score over 4000 at one time. This is ridiculous.

My turret and drone are just so weak now. Even worse, these WT5 enemies will throw out EMPs and shoot down your drones way too fast, or they’ll even turn your drone against you. Then there’s the elites constantly healing themselves...

Gun drops are pathetic. I’m getting so much s***, like 50% of them are LMGs that are way below 490, SMGs in the 470-480 range and the rest are sawed-off shotguns. I was lucky enough to find that hidden vendor lady who sold me an amazing 490 score assault rifle that lasted me all weekend. All I want is a damn D50 so I can finally create that Liberty exotic pistol. Oh and I can’t find the MK17 Rifle (my favorite gun of them all) anywhere.

And I cannot get the Specter Mask Hunter to spawn. That’s the last one I need.

Really? you have tons of play time. My Skill level was as high as 900 and right now it's about 850. I get tons of skills points now. Crazy you aren't getting the same luck.

The only “luck” I’ve had this weekend was having the Ghost Hunter spawned and waiting for me outside of the Monument control point when I fast traveled there. I put up a video of me killing him. He just sat in one spot making it easy to kill him. Every other time I saw him, he would be up high on a crate and would vanish if I got too close.
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#24
ExempliGratia posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Self healing with the chem launcher is worse.Double healing now causes me to fumble between the launcher and my gun and i often end up shooting the enemy not with bullets but soothing aloe vera instead wasting one of my chem charges.

They fixed the chem launcher with the last patch making it shoot like a gun. It took a second for me to get used to it but it's much better than before now. That might be what's happening. You can press lb and it will stay out until you either move backwards or you can press lb or y. I like the fact you can launch multiple back to back now. Since I can use 3 it's great.

I actually agree with this, took forever to get used too though.

The patch overall introduced so many bugs to the game it’s crazy, it’s a s*** show atm lol.

Doing Roosevelt Island on heroic in a full team is f***en insane and the hardest thing in the game atm. That boss fight is a b****.
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#25
AltiarLio posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
abbeldydoo posted...

I actually agree with this, took forever to get used too though.

The patch overall introduced so many bugs to the game it’s crazy, it’s a s*** show atm lol.

Doing Roosevelt Island on heroic in a full team is f***en insane and the hardest thing in the game atm. That boss fight is a b****.

Nah. Anthem is a s*** show. The Division 2 is more like a minor inconvenience at this point.

I'm not that far. I'm still at level 26 trying to do the story missions. I've done a total of 0 side missions. I have a ton to go.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Latest Division 2 patch reduced negative effects of mods
  • Topic Archived