• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Oh Xbox... what have you done.

User Info: Ite

Ite
4 weeks ago#161
What a racist tweet by Xbox it's disgusting.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#162
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Ite posted...
Disgusting on Xbox's part.

https://media.giphy.com/media/tnYri4n2Frnig/giphy.gif

Thank you!
XBL: xHedon PSN: Kvally.

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
4 weeks ago#163
Ite posted...
What a racist tweet by Xbox it's disgusting.

Racist? No
Poorly worded? Yes
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
There he go that Jon Snow

User Info: characterz3ro

characterz3ro
4 weeks ago#164
JustinMeme posted...
I don't get it.

From my understanding, it's a group of black employees at Xbox who decided to come together through the commonality of their race and culture/upbringings, created an unofficial social community which they themselves named "Blacks at Xbox" at their places of employment, and in their free time they work to raise awareness and promote game development towards their black demographic which typically does not participate in the gaming industry, and it seems like this unofficial community has become official and gets its own webpage on the Xbox website and promotion by the official Xbox social media accounts.

What's the outrage? Seriously, I'm at a loss here.

if they were white, they would be fired and a law suit pending.
...but it's only the beta!!!

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
4 weeks ago#165
Flame: "OMG WTF GUYS LOOK HOW BAD MS IS!! They said this thing about people living in rural areas without internet access!! They must be lambasted for this!!"

Also flame: "Sony made a repulsive comment that s*** on disabled people and made fun of them? Oh well... maybe someone just used the wrong account. We must downplay this".

Yeash.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Oh Xbox... what have you done.
  • Topic Archived