• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox wins in the US

User Info: ACHEEKSMALLOY

ACHEEKSMALLOY
4 weeks ago#51
Squitchy posted...
DJ break beats posted...
Illinois and I'm an Xbox guy.

Same.
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
The CUBS are the 2016 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

User Info: 2manymonikers

2manymonikers
4 weeks ago#52
AltiarLio posted...
Hoppus posted...
How is this deliberate troll post still up? There's nothing of fact in this, it's horribly written, the "results" are laughable, and if MS/Xbox had "won" anything they wouldn't be so desperately trying to go 3rd party since they cannot openly compete with a traditional console.

If anything this entire thread is absolutely beyond hilarious. If you meant to tell a joke, my sides are splitting, however if you were serious then I'm sorry my friend, you should sit down for the inevitable heartbreak.

Every1hasAids posted...
You do realize it was after Sony kick Microsoft’s ass selling more PS4’s right? What does it matter now how many states have an Xbox One?

I don’t get it.

2manymonikers posted...
All I saw in that article (using selective vision of course) is that MEN prefer PS4 and pc...its good to know that my console preference makes me a high-test manly man.

Tkmajing posted...
Survey done to 2000 people. Lol, what a joke. :D

HornedLion posted...
Montana a PC state?

New York an Xbox State?

*looks at who “reported” it*

Oh yeah... this is fake news.

You got some of the natives TC, the salt tastes beautiful

I mean it shoulda been pretty damn obvious i was being sarcastic as f***, I even mentioned me using "selectice vision" as a mockery of what real fanboys do. You guys cant be this uptight to where even an on the nose, smack you in your face joke is taken as serious?! I even made my joke extra ridiculous by saying my console purchase makes me a "high-test manly man" , how in the f*** did 5 of you read that and assume it was legit lol?

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
4 weeks ago#53
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
Squitchy posted...
DJ break beats posted...
Illinois and I'm an Xbox guy.

Same.

Me too. I never got to add my vote to this poll though so Illinois was skewed towards PS. haha (-:

User Info: RyuuHou83

RyuuHou83
4 weeks ago#54
A) You cannot take the preference of 2033 people and apply it to 350 million.

B) 31% overall said they prefer Xbox, 69% said they prefer something else, by the article's own admission.

Both of these end up making this entire article, and that map, a crock of s***.

2033 people across 51 states, that equates to little more than 39 people per state. So yeah - 39 people in each of these states prefer something over something else. Whoop dee doo.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#55
RyuuHou83 posted...

B) 31% overall said they prefer Xbox, 69% said they prefer something else, by the article's own admission.

2033 people across 51 states, that equates to little more than 39 people per state. So yeah - 39 people in each of these states prefer something over something else. Whoop dee doo.

USER INFO: RYUUHOU83

Legend
User Since: Mar 2018
Active Posts: 113
Total Badges: 6
Newest: Visitor
Rarest: Poster
XBL: xHedon PSN: Kvally.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 weeks ago#56
RyuuHou83 posted...
2033 people across 51 states,

51?

When did they add a state?

What state is it?
Fueled by Death, Unearthed by Odin.
I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#57
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
RyuuHou83 posted...
2033 people across 51 states,

51?

When did they add a state?

What state is it?

Canada
XBL: xHedon PSN: Kvally.

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 weeks ago#58
It's Hedon so it's beautiful satire.

Sad part is we can see people actually posting something like this in a serious manner.
Acts 2:38.

User Info: MrBonestripper

MrBonestripper
4 weeks ago#59
The_Hedon posted...
RyuuHou83 posted...

USER INFO: RYUUHOU83

Legend
User Since: Mar 2018
Active Posts: 113
Total Badges: 6
Newest: Visitor
Rarest: Poster

You know a person can check this info on their own by clicking the account, right? Another thing I'm not sure why you do it. Posting others' account status could get in trouble for harassment.
"Good news, soldier. Your leg only got a scratch. Bad news is your leg is over there." Col. Archibald Barisol, 1968

User Info: hrj

hrj
4 weeks ago#60
"men seem to prefer PlayStation"
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox wins in the US
  • Topic Archived