• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Vampire Masquerade 2

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
4 weeks ago#1
Just announced with a trailer nice
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
4 weeks ago#2
https://twitter.com/vtm_bloodlines/status/1108934191754821638?s=21
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: TheGm86

TheGm86
4 weeks ago#3
Will it take place in the real world Seattle where the streets are covered in the feces of the homeless and the police are powerless to enforce the law?
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 weeks ago#4
TheGm86 posted...
Will it take place in the real world Seattle where the streets are covered in the feces of the homeless and the police are powerless to enforce the law?

is it that bad in liberal landfill?
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
4 weeks ago#5
AltiarLio posted...
https://twitter.com/vtm_bloodlines/status/1108934191754821638?s=21

This looks great. I'll be picking this one up, day one.
Thanks for the heads up, Altiar.

I remember playing the card game back in the early 90's with some of my friends. It was quite fun.

User Info: kayoticdreamz

kayoticdreamz
4 weeks ago#6
will it have neckbeards in bad cosplay outfits?

User Info: Vindicator790

Vindicator790
4 weeks ago#7
The original is on sale on GOG for 5 dollars. I just bought it as I've heard good things about the game but never actually played it. Will be picking up the sequel as well.
Currently playing: Prey (XB1)
Anime I've Watched: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheMethod790

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 weeks ago#8
Nice, real nice!
My baby run to me. She lives in broken down buildings. Can't pay the rent again. These spider webs are my home now.

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
4 weeks ago#9
To nitpick, it's Bloodlines 2, not Vampire: The Masquerade 2. We first had V:TM: Redemption, then Bloodlines. So it's actually V:TM3: Bloodlines 2. Not at all confusing. Lol.

That said, I'm really looking forward to it. Bloodlines is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, and even got me into reading some of the books. Well, let's say "some of them" and leave it at that. Lol.
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~

User Info: TheGm86

TheGm86
4 weeks ago#10
youngskillz posted...
TheGm86 posted...

is it that bad in liberal landfill?

worse. literal San Francisco tier.
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Vampire Masquerade 2
  • Topic Archived