• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's Nintendo giving us?

User Info: Hoppus

Hoppus
4 weeks ago#31
MS gave Nintendo a multiplatform game, why would you think Nintendo has to respond by giving an exclusive, if anything at all? We all know MS is going 3rd party, Nintendo isn't.

"Here's an indie available on 3 (now 4) platforms, give us your bread and butter IP"....

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
4 weeks ago#32
lmao

Acting like these companies aren't a business and are your friends. You aren't entitled to s***.

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
4 weeks ago#33
Sense of pride and accomplishment that Microsoft is supporting superior console.
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.
(message deleted)

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
4 weeks ago#35
SuperHoneyBunny posted...
Oh now I get it.
This has become a Nintendo fanboy topic.
OK, keep your games. I have a bunch of them in a box somewhere. Adios.

Don't you fanboys typically tell the "other side" to just buy an Xbox for its exclusives? You can just buy a Switch if you want Nintendo games. There are plenty of people like myself who have an Xbox and Switch so we don't have to make pathetic topics like this.

User Info: A_prime98

A_prime98
4 weeks ago#36
HorizonN7 posted...
1-2 Switch but you can't use the joy cons and you just mimic the poses with no controllers...fair trade imo.

1 2 Kinect
Every day is a do or die type of day.

User Info: TheJVSquad

TheJVSquad
4 weeks ago#37
Brownstone posted...
For you, an Xbox gamer, probably nothing.

lmao
(message deleted)

User Info: Iriquois_

Iriquois_
4 weeks ago#39
#dealwithit

I hope we get Master Chief Collection too. Oh and... thanks for Cuphead. I'll buy it for sure.

Really though, you guys should be grateful to Nintendo for allowing your games to grace their platform. Now people will actually play them...

Brofist!

User Info: Deltron_Zero

Deltron_Zero
4 weeks ago#40
Iriquois_ posted...
#dealwithit

I hope we get Master Chief Collection too. Oh and... thanks for Cuphead. I'll buy it for sure.

Really though, you guys should be grateful to Nintendo for allowing your games to grace their platform. Now people will actually play them...

Brofist!

Now this is some real wisdom from a fine veteran user....oh wait.

User NameIriquois_
Board User Level15: New User
Account CreatedFriday, March 15, 2019 2:53 PM
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's Nintendo giving us?
  • Topic Archived