• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Another week of no new Original Xbox BC

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 weeks ago#1
So frustrating. Nothing released. No news of any kind explaining it’s progress or fate.

So many great games that could be easily reborn with 16x the resolution.
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
4 weeks ago#2
Another week of no new topics from you.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra

User Info: Tourn46

Tourn46
4 weeks ago#3
f***ing hell...
GT/PSN: Tourn46
"Ha ha ha! You're getting my Goron blood pumping!"

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
4 weeks ago#4
I'ma give you the same advice I gave Michael : seek help. This is a cry for attention.

BTW, the bc games are released on Tuesday and Thursday, so you're a little early for the week.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
4 weeks ago#5
ive got ninja gaiden black all i need
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 weeks ago#6
The more I think about it even if they do release more I think I’ll still be pissed. How can you wait a year for another batch and you don’t keep customers/fans informed of general progress that are anxiously waiting?
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: devnull520

devnull520
4 weeks ago#7
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
The more I think about it even if they do release more I think I’ll still be pissed. How can you wait a year for another batch and you don’t keep customers/fans informed of general progress that are anxiously waiting?

Is so weird to see people so obsess with games that are 15-20 years old. Don't you have nothing new to play? If waiting to see a game will ever be BC or not makes you "pissed" and "anxious" seek help, you have issues.

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
4 weeks ago#8
devnull520 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Is so weird to see people so obsess with games that are 15-20 years old. Don't you have nothing new to play? If waiting to see a game will ever be BC or not makes you "pissed" and "anxious" seek help, you have issues.

To be fair, I'm still obsessed with marvel superheroes and marvel superheroes vs streefighter, both of which are over 20 years old, but yeah, I agree.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence

User Info: Theleeham

Theleeham
4 weeks ago#9
devnull520 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

If it's this much of a problem I don't get why he doesn't buy an original xbox to play them on. It would be worth the money to reduce his anger levels.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 weeks ago#10
Do you feel that making multiple topics a week b****ing about it on GameFAQs is going to do anything about it?

You and your little "friend" need to get the f*** over it and quit flooding this board.

If you actually want to do something about it, flood Phil's Twitter account, flood Major Nelson's Twitter account, flood the official Xbox reddit, flood the official Xbox Twitter account, flood Mike Ybara's Twitter account, flood Mike Booty's Twitter account, actually do something that might bare results, instead of just b****ing about it on some meaningless site that none of them are going to read.
Fueled by Death, Unearthed by Odin.
I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Another week of no new Original Xbox BC
  • Topic Archived