• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those playing Division 2.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
4 weeks ago#1
Are you going to wait until WT5 to get the hidden hotels and exotic weapons to max em out or are you going to get them now?
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: wildstrike1516

wildstrike1516
4 weeks ago#2
I'm not even close to that point in the game. I am playing this game a lot more slowly that the first. However once I get to that point it will probably depend how badly I want something new to do.
"the PS1 and PS2 games, they looked ancient, why would anybody play this?" - Jim Ryan, President and CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
4 weeks ago#3
I'm not far enough to know what you're talking about.
Intel Pentium 133 mhz - 64mb ram- 3DFX Voodoo 2

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
4 weeks ago#4
DirkMcGurkin posted...
Less Xbox, more tackle box
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: Rings

Rings
4 weeks ago#5
I’m probably going to wait. The missions aren’t difficult enough right now to justify grabbing a pre-mature exotic.
Intel Pentium 166 MHz, 32mb RAM, ATI Rage 128 Pro, 500mb HDD, 15" Colour Monitor, Windows 98

User Info: iiiUsername

iiiUsername
4 weeks ago#6
DigitalFury_ posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...

Exactly this. I’m taking my sweet time with this as I ruuuushed through anthem too fast lol. 25 hours in and I just entered the 3rd zone.

To answer your question though, yes that’s what I will do. Pointless to max out wt4 gear when 5 will make it “useless” anyways.
Gt: xBj

User Info: Jester69

Jester69
4 weeks ago#7
I'm only level 12 and just got to my 3rd zone. I'm enjoying the time just running around and testing out all the new and old guns.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those playing Division 2.
  • Topic Archived