• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Assassins Creed: Odyssey

User Info: nems1015

nems1015
2 months ago#11
It's my favorite rpg this gen as well.

Not even close.
Currently playing : DOOM (1X), Assasins Creed Odyssey (1X), NBA2K19 (1X), Diablo 3 (1X), KH3 (1X)

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
2 months ago#12
Talk to me twenty hours in. It got old for me very quickly, but I played through Origins first.
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
2 months ago#13
I’m about 40 hours in and just reached Athens. Really liking this as well. Not sure just yet if I like it more than Origins but it’s up there for sure.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: Gamerguymass

Gamerguymass
2 months ago#14
I find it funny that you like this the best from the franchise as it's probably the worst actual Assassin's Creed game. It's nothing like the other games at all. I wouldn't even classify it as an Assassin's Creed game to be honest.

Plus it's kind of stupid running around the ancient Greek world seeing women soldiers left and right. They didn't exist back then. I don't care if you want to make female characters in games, but don't make a historically based game if you are just going to ignore history.
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
2 months ago#15
Picked it up for $30 and ended up putting over 160 hours in. Loved it!
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | Sound Card | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
2 months ago#16
It's the first Assassin's Creed game that I really want to buy. And I will get around to it.
We are Gamefaqs, opinions are prohibited.

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
2 months ago#17
Gamerguymass posted...
It's nothing like the other games at all.

Probably why it's my favorite. All this talk of "microtransactions, bloated content, level gated missions" I was hesitant in pulling the trigger on it after Origins (also a perfectly fine game), but the variety of missions, the combat options, the humor of the characters, the exploration, it all clicked for me in a way I wasn't expecting. Easily one of my favorite games this gen. I too also put only 20 hours in Witcher 3 Complete, never touched the expansions either. Also, the female soldiers trigger you, but the fantasy elements don't? Can't say I agree, but I don't mind the addition, especially nice to have a change in ship tune and pretty cool seeing Athena just lying on the deck relaxing or talking with Bayek and Aya.

User Info: Snowtrpr

Snowtrpr
2 months ago#18
Great game. I rushed the main story in 20 hours then put it away but want to return later. I heard there's some sort of expansion coming out soon so probably around then.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 months ago#19
Gamerguymass posted...
It's nothing like the other games at all.

Its good that they finally got AC right with the last two. The series was always good, but the last two have been amazing. I hope they reboot the series with this new and improved formula.
Intel Pentium 133 mhz - 64mb ram- 3DFX Voodoo 2

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 months ago#20
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
Talk to me twenty hours in. It got old for me very quickly, but I played through Origins first.

you have the worst opinions on gamefaqs
GT= ScottTHEscammeR
Thanks to my new friend MrBonestripper, as of 14FEB 2019, I am officially done trolling on gamefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Assassins Creed: Odyssey
  • Topic Archived