• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hows battlefront 2 doing?

User Info: Blorfenburger

Blorfenburger
4 weeks ago#1
Havent been caught up with it in a while. Is getting xp still minimal? State of microtransactions? Can you play as the Master Chief?
I use inverted controls. Also I hate fandoms.
I'm the Assman. Come on boy you know what I'm all about.

User Info: SRV_God

SRV_God
4 weeks ago#2
Honestly, I bought it last month for 6 bucks.

Never played at launch but only heard about the loot box and xp fiasco.

I hated the gameplay, super boring and monotonous.

User Info: GenericBossN23

GenericBossN23
4 weeks ago#3
Leveling up regular troopers is fast, but only because you use them the whole match, leveling heroes and vehicles is really slow and they're so useless without starcards, so getting xp is a bit slow. As for microtransactions you can only buy skins with the crystals or use regular credits and no you can't use master chief.
I wish those dissatisfied consumers would stop bullying the massively wealthy corporations and leave them in peace to hack out inferior cash grabs.

Blorfenburger
4 weeks ago#4
Dang

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
4 weeks ago#5
GenericBossN23 posted...
Leveling up regular troopers is fast, but only because you use them the whole match, leveling heroes and vehicles is really slow and they're so useless without starcards, so getting xp is a bit slow. As for microtransactions you can only buy skins with the crystals or use regular credits and no you can't use master chief.

Yeah mostly this but you can boost heroes quite easily in HvV mode.

The game is actually... really f***ing good. Looks amazing, the maps are all stellar, and the action is so fun and frantic. It's the perfect casual kill an hour or two game.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: IronLung

IronLung
4 weeks ago#6
I like it. I haven't played it in a while but I did buy it at launch and got my money's worth out of it. Probably my favorite multiplayer game next to Titanfall 2 this gen.
Xbox One X x2 and PS4 PRO
LG C7, Sony X900F, TCL R617, TCL P607. KS8000

User Info: huerito323

huerito323
4 weeks ago#7
Bought it for $6 3 days ago, it’s a pretty awesome game. Great graphics, fun gameplay.

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
4 weeks ago#8
It came out a while too and they're still updating it with decent content. It's really easy to find full games of the main walker assault mode too. But any other mode apart from heroes Vs villains is dead.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 weeks ago#9
Shallow as a mud puddle. Still want you to pay a silly amount of money to unlock a character if you don't want to do the uphill grind.

Worth $5 I paid for it. Nothing more.
Acts 2:38.

Blorfenburger
4 weeks ago#10
Where is being sold for $6
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hows battlefront 2 doing?
  • Topic Archived