• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does the division 2 have loot boxes?

User Info: Deltron_Zero

Deltron_Zero
4 weeks ago#1
If so whats in them and how do you obtain them?

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
4 weeks ago#2
I believe the only MT are cosmetic.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3

Deltron_Zero
4 weeks ago#3
BigLongDowner posted...
I believe the only MT are cosmetic.

But they are in loot boxes and the only way to get them is through MTs?

User Info: Snowtrpr

Snowtrpr
4 weeks ago#4
You can also earn loot box keys in game and find the same cosmetics in the world.

Deltron_Zero
4 weeks ago#5
Snowtrpr posted...
You can also earn loot box keys in game and find the same cosmetics in the world.

Meaning all content is earnable through play?

User Info: Quan__Cheap

Quan__Cheap
4 weeks ago#6
Deltron_Zero posted...
Snowtrpr posted...

Meaning all content is earnable through play?

I think there is some exclusive skins you get from ubisoft club thingy or whatever it’s called. Something like that was in the first one at least
The official Quan Chi of Gamefaqs
Playing: Stellaris & Nioh

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 weeks ago#7
Tc is afraid he'll play for 2 years, and end up with 75% of the dlc stuff not obtained like in Activision's disgusting Black Ops 3's trash loot box system. I understand your concern all too well, tc.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
4 weeks ago#8
Hucast9 posted...
Tc is afraid he'll play for 2 years, and end up with 75% of the dlc stuff not obtained like in Activision's disgusting Black Ops 3's trash loot box system. I understand your concern all too well, tc.

No doubt. I had no interest in the two cods after BO3 so I did play it for 3 years. I was even out of the job with a back injury for a year and played it way more than I like to admit during that time. After 3 years, I still had about 25% or more of items locked. I never did get all the weapons. That's mainly because once you unlocked something, it was still part of the loot pool so you'd constantly get duplicates.
Intel Pentium 133 mhz - 64mb ram- 3DFX Voodoo 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does the division 2 have loot boxes?
  • Topic Archived