• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which headset is the best for Xbox One X?

User Info: NeuralLaxative

NeuralLaxative
1 month ago#11
You know i never wanted one of these because i have a b****ing surround sound system but now that we have a baby i find myself i need of one 🤔
https://i.imgur.com/rPJnWhf.jpg

User Info: littletad

littletad
1 month ago#12
LS35X from Lucidsound. Most simplistic setup, one of the loudest with great bass boost, and a much better quality build from the ls30's. Look them up online, you won't be dissapointed.
facebook.com/littletad
instagram.com/littletad

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
1 month ago#13
I use the Playstation Golds. I'll swap to the Platinum since they are surround sound but the are some good cans.
Acts 2:38.

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
1 month ago#14
Beasthunt posted...
I use the Playstation Golds. I'll swap to the Platinum since they are surround sound but the are some good cans.

this is what i do. they're just not very good when using them for chatting on the xbox one
Playground Games Forza Horizon 4
Gaming Has Reached A New Level Only On Xbox One X/Windows 10

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
1 month ago#15
skullcrushers

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
1 month ago#16
My favorite headset is the hyperX cloud alpha. The hyperX cloud headsets in general are known for being way better than what their cost suggests. Not only do they sound nice, but they are extremely durable. (In the past, my main problem with buying cheaper headsets is they tend to wear down and break fast since they are made with cheap plastic. HyperX clouds are made with aluminum, so they can take a beating just fine).

Another great thing about the hyperX cloud alpha in particular is that the cord and mic is removable, meaning you wouldn't need to toss the entire thing if the cord happens to get a short or something. The main thing you need to be aware of though is that they have a high Impedance of 65 ohms. They will sound completely fine on a PC, but the wireless controllers like the dualshock 4 and the xbone controller won't be able to fully power these. You will have to get some sort of cheap usb amp to really put these to work.

I use a hyperx cloud alpha combined with a astro mixamp pro TR. It sounds really damn good, lol.
GTag:XlX Zoro XlX PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx I bet my left nut on bloodstained ritual of the night being awesome...I like my left nut IGA, come through for me.

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
1 month ago#17
ThanosSupreme posted...
Beasthunt posted...

this is what i do. they're just not very good when using them for chatting on the xbox one

Really? I did not know that, tbh. I don't play online with others. Good to know that though.
Acts 2:38.

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
1 month ago#18
Elite 800x
atpRtsd
LOOK HERE, LOOK LISTEN!

User Info: wildstrike1516

wildstrike1516
1 month ago#19
LokiBoy posted...
I haven't really ever used a headset for gaming before, but I have been thinking about getting one now that Im heavily into The Division 2.

Can anyone recommend a great or the best headset you can currently get on the market.

Hoping to spend maybe around the 200$ area. Unless you can recommend something better for cheaper lol.

Get Sennheiser. Massdrop has them for a great price.
"the PS1 and PS2 games, they looked ancient, why would anybody play this?" - Jim Ryan, President and CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which headset is the best for Xbox One X?
  • Topic Archived