• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Division 2 is way better than the first

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
4 weeks ago#71
BiggyDX posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Also thunderbolt sucks.

I thought the Thunderbolt damage was solid. If you were using it on the Storm, there's a bug going on with it on that class that makes it do less damage. I used it on both the Storm and the Ranger, and the moment I used it on the Ranger I noticed a huge damage difference (one GM1 btw).

I'm an interceptor. So I stick with the papa pump and the gun with the explosions which name escapes me. I'm in GM2 with a MW interceptor.

I have a high damage high armor build. It promotes dashing. So when I say dash I get more damage if I dash 3 times my guns reload and when I pick up armor and ammo I get a damage boost. The papa pump reload ability also makes my damage go up.

It's nuts.

We are getting off topic. I'm trying to get to 30 so I can start getting into divisions end game. I know I'll play division longer because of the PvP
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN::ExempliGratia
Well isn't that cute

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
4 weeks ago#72
PaulFoster posted...
AltiarLio posted...
PaulFoster posted...
is it worth getting for purely single player?

Not yet, there’s no end game. WT5 /end game doesn’t come for at least another week

The_Hedon posted...
PaulFoster posted...
is it worth getting for purely single player?

Yup. That is why I bought it.

..arrhhhhhh don't tease me guys. lol!

I'm playing solo. I have no real intention of doing multiplayer. I might co-up with my wife at some point but that's it
Less Xbox, more tackle box
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
4 weeks ago#73
Foxx3k posted...
The Division 2 is, as far as I can tell so far, the best launch state of any of this sort of game all generation.

It's like they actually applied lessons learned from the industry and the previous entry unlike Destiny 2. And it has some semblance of game design unlike Anthem.

Good to know.

I bought the game a few months after release and didn’t hate it but really enjoyed it after the last 3 major updates of its lifetime. They added things like once you get to level 30 you can keep getting caches by simply gaining a level, new ways to get loot, and added more loot possibilities in general including the open world.

Glad to see they are still keeping up with this.

I really want the game but will have to hold off for a while.
(Not so) patiently waiting for EDF5 to come to Xbox.

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
4 weeks ago#74
ExempliGratia posted...
brubie posted...
bugs and glitches to endure amidst the fun? or is it a pain free play experience

There's a couple of bugs I've encountered. Game Crashing to dashboard a couple times. Skills not working sometimes in a group.

I had a game breaking bug where this deer was just standing beside me instead of running away. It really ruined my immersion and was totally game breaking.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: brubie

brubie
4 weeks ago#75
Foxx3k posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
brubie posted...
bugs and glitches to endure amidst the fun? or is it a pain free play experience

There's a couple of bugs I've encountered. Game Crashing to dashboard a couple times. Skills not working sometimes in a group.

I had a game breaking bug where this deer was just standing beside me instead of running away. It really ruined my immersion and was totally game breaking.

that was the special loot deer. you were supposed to shoot and skin it for massive reward

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
4 weeks ago#76
brubie posted...
Foxx3k posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
brubie posted...

that was the special loot deer. you were supposed to shoot and skin it for massive reward

Oh. Oh I shot it.

I shoot all the deer.

.... And all the dogs. =|
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
4 weeks ago#77
Brandy1977 posted...
I keep asking this.What exactly makes it better than the first?Looks to me like some minor tweaks and a day/night cycle.

Im pretty sure 1st one also had day/night cycle.

ExempliGratia
4 weeks ago#78
Anyone getting the glitch when using the shield that sometimes your handgun is missing and it says no ammo. Your guy is just holding his fingers up.

Happens at the worst moments
I save my cellphone by turning it off.

User Info: Jester69

Jester69
4 weeks ago#79
I just hit 30 last night. Waiting on my buddy to hit 30 so, we can tackle the last stronghold together. Still got some side missions to do as well...I need those attachments =)

ExempliGratia
4 weeks ago#80
Jester69 posted...
I just hit 30 last night. Waiting on my buddy to hit 30 so, we can tackle the last stronghold together. Still got some side missions to do as well...I need those attachments =)

Chill don't go too fast or you'll be ridiculed that you enjoyed the game and played it until you got to the locked mission.
I save my cellphone by turning it off.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Division 2 is way better than the first
  • Topic Archived