• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it possible for the Xbox One BC team to ENHANCE Tekken 7 for Xbox One X?

User Info: autobotdan

autobotdan
1 month ago#1
Think about this. Bandai Namco & Harada donot want to increase the Xbox Tekken 7 from 720p. Is it possible for the Xbox One backwards compatibility team to Enhance Tekken 7 for Xbox One X to 1080p? How hard could that be for the BC team? Do they need permission from Namco? Can anyone ask the BC team on Twitter if they can do this for us? Anybody here use Twitter that can ask the BC team if they can Enhance Tekken 7 for Xbox One x? Ask major nelson. Let's make some noise. It does not have to be 4k. Anything is better than 720p.
"A Lone Warrior must restore honor to his clan...
He seeks Justice for the Fallen...Vengeance is comming June 2008"

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
1 month ago#2
pretty sure they can't do that. they just make a game work, they don't fix or gussy it up.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

autobotdan
1 month ago#3
0ofreako0 posted...
pretty sure they can't do that. they just make a game work, they don't fix or gussy it up.

Wrong. When the BC team make Final Fantasy 13 backwards compatible for xbox one, they didn't just make the Xbox 360 game work on xbox one and enhance the resolution. They requested permission from Square Enix to get the Playstation 3 Full HD cutscenes that the Xbox 360 versions never ever had. So they went above and beyond just enhancing/making the Xbox 360 game work on xbox one. They got extra resources from square enix. They can do things like this again. They just need to talk to Namco

User Info: Breast

Breast
1 month ago#4
Why are you talking about the BC team regarding a current release that still gets patched by Bandai Namco themselves lol

And there is a colossal difference between replacing video files and upping the gameplay resolution like you're suggesting

autobotdan
1 month ago#5
Breast posted...
Why are you talking about the BC team regarding a current release that still gets patched by Bandai Namco themselves lol

And there is a colossal difference between replacing video files and upping the gameplay resolution like you're suggesting

Well duh because Namco is not doing anything with their xbox one game. Well nothing that we need. That wasn't so hard to think right?

And there is a colossal difference between... Stop right there. I didn't say anything was the same or simular. I never said anything close to that

autobotdan
1 month ago#6
My question is if it is POSSIBLE about a Microsoft team(like BC team) enhancing a Xbox one game to above 720p when Namco themselves refuse to do it. There is nothing confusing or complicated here. Do you think Microsoft has a team(maybe the BC team) that can enhance a Namco game for xbox one x and can we make that happen by Twitter or email.

If you donot care about Tekken 7 stay out of the topic. Thanks

User Info: GamecubeIchiban

GamecubeIchiban
1 month ago#7
You're opening up a can of worms, mate. Be fully prepared for the BC Mafia to come at you full force for making such a ludicrous suggestion as the Back-Compat Team working on X enhancements of 3rd party games...

I know cuz it happened to me about 6 months ago.

N000000000000b! Where art thou!!!!?!
Our Hammer of JUSTICE Crushes You, Ovrr Powwr.
http://www.glsen.org/ Viva Bien!

autobotdan
1 month ago#8
GamecubeIchiban posted...
You're opening up a can of worms, mate. Be fully prepared for the BC Mafia to come at you full force for making such a ludicrous suggestion as the Back-Compat Team working on X enhancements of 3rd party games...

I know cuz it happened to me about 6 months ago.

N000000000000b! Where art thou!!!!?!

Worms Armageddon? Lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it possible for the Xbox One BC team to ENHANCE Tekken 7 for Xbox One X?
  • Topic Archived