• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What makes the division 2 better than the first game?

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
4 weeks ago#1
The repetitiveness and bullet sponge enemies of the first game just wore me down,maybe because i played mostly solo but it eventually got to me.Is this different?

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
4 weeks ago#2
Its a 2 in the title.

That means, new and shiny!

You go buy now!
It takes a maniac to catch a maniac.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
4 weeks ago#3
JascoD posted...
Its a 2 in the title.

That means, new and shiny!

You go buy now!

Leaving to buy now!

User Info: Snowtrpr

Snowtrpr
4 weeks ago#4
I didn't play the first one but they don't seem overly spongy to me. Some sponge is to be expected in an MMO. Apexlegends is spongier than this.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
4 weeks ago#5
Sunshine. No more snow.
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
4 weeks ago#6
Ubisoft actually learned from their mistakes the first time around and made a GaaS game worth playing at launch, quite unlike Bungie in regards to vanilla Destiny 2. 😏

Please note that while I am crapping on Bungie for launching Destiny 2 in such an awful state, I’m still a big fan of both them and the Destiny universe, so take my comment however you’d like. 😄
"Social Justice is actually a good thing and so far we haven't seen anything bad really from it at all." ~ john7281

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
4 weeks ago#7
To be fair, it’s kind of hard to get any worse
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
4 weeks ago#8
Agent_Stroud posted...
Ubisoft actually learned from their mistakes the first time around and made a GaaS game worth playing at launch, quite unlike Bungie in regards to vanilla Destiny 2. 😏

Please note that while I am crapping on Bungie for launching Destiny 2 in such an awful state, I’m still a big fan of both them and the Destiny universe, so take my comment however you’d like. 😄

Destiny 2 launched great and was a great title. Until you got the end game. That’s why it reviewed so well initially.
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
4 weeks ago#9
AltiarLio posted...
Agent_Stroud posted...

Destiny 2 launched great and was a great title. Until you got the end game. That’s why it reviewed so well initially.

That was exactly what I meant by the awful state it launched in. Well, that and putting all the shotguns and sniper rifles and other Special Weapon stuff in the Heavy Weapons category initially. So glad that they fixed that with Forsaken while also keeping the option to use two Primary Weapons if you so desired.
"Social Justice is actually a good thing and so far we haven't seen anything bad really from it at all." ~ john7281

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
4 weeks ago#10
Based on the beta the bullet sponginess is definitely way better, enemies only really started being able to take a lot of damage in the one end game mission they had, and even there if you used your special weapons you could mow them down pretty fast.

It's probably equally repetitive though, but that's only based off a few missions.
FC: 2921-9087-2265
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What makes the division 2 better than the first game?
  • Topic Archived