• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Please explain the division 2 to me...

User Info: Brandy1977

Brandy1977
1 month ago#11
Cover shooter with bullet sponge enemies.
Gamefaqs is ran by trolls.

User Info: DarkReign2022

DarkReign2022
1 month ago#12
It's Destiny in a more realistic world set in a post-government America. This is cooperative play mainly, but (if it's like the first game. I haven't looked into the sequel much.) there is a part of the city with harder enemies and better loot that enables PvP encounters and everybody is free game.

User Info: Rings

Rings
1 month ago#13
googler posted...
It's a marriage of Mass Effect and Far Cry and if you can imagine a loot system not totally f***ed like Activision did with Destiny then add that into the mix too

I’m still pretty butthurt about the loot system in The Division 1.

The House and Striker kneepads (classified) never dropped for me.

Got every other exotic like 10x but the exotic that I actually wanted? NOPE! (Chuck Testa)
Intel Pentium 166 MHz, 32mb RAM, ATI Rage 128 Pro, 500mb HDD, 15" Colour Monitor, Windows 98

User Info: RockguyKev

RockguyKev
1 month ago#14
Brandy1977 posted...

That was definitely the first game. is this one really like that too? If so, bleh. If not, I'm intrigued.

User Info: Brandy1977

Brandy1977
1 month ago#15
RockguyKev posted...
Brandy1977 posted...

That was definitely the first game. is this one really like that too? If so, bleh. If not, I'm intrigued.

I played the VIP beta,yeah its more of the same.
Gamefaqs is ran by trolls.

User Info: G_U_G

G_U_G
1 month ago#16
Mindbend8er posted...
So its single player

I played the entirety of the Division solo. I am sure i will be able to do that here and will.

You will see other players around the hub but i just ignore them. Did the same for the betas on Division 2.

Basically there is a story and you will get loot and unlock abilities.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Please explain the division 2 to me...
  • Topic Archived