• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Assassins Creed 3 Remaster details.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#1
GAMEPLAY IMPROVEMENTS

In addition to the technical upgrades, the remaster will also include new gameplay improvements, thanks to community feedback shared from the release of the original game.

The game UI (user interface) has undergone a big makeover to better align with today's standards (such as including color-blind settings to help spot enemies in the Mini Map) to deliver a more enjoyable player experience!

The in-game economy has been revamped to be easily visible and offer added benefits, such as additional weapons for crafting.

New stealth features are also included in the Remaster, as well as the ability to hide in bushes, call enemies over with a whistle, and perform double assassinations, creating a better balance between action and stealth.

And, of course, we can't forget the new Legacy Outfits that will pay homage to other notable Assassins, such as Alexios, Bayek and Aguilar!

TECHNICAL IMPROVEMENTS

The remaster will include new enhancements that consist of higher-resolution textures, as well as support for 4K and HDR. Our vision was to take advantage of newer technology to bring this classic game up to match the quality of the current Assassin's Creed games.

With increased model improvements and physically based rendering (PBR), Assassin's Creed III Remastered displays more visually accurate images using real-world light and material properties that make the world feel more alive
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

AltiarLio
1 month ago#2
Also more Odyssey on the way too.

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/345531/this-month-in-assassins-creed-odyssey%E2%80%93march-2019-update
(message deleted)

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
1 month ago#4
Man. Getting Odyssey with all its dlc and two other games with all their dlc for 33 bucks was a steal.

Better yet, technically it was free to me due to Microsoft rewards.

These improvements sounds fantastic.
Married September 21st, 2017
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007

AltiarLio
1 month ago#5
There’s also the option to free aim in the game too.

Still salty no multiplayer but

User Info: TheGm86

TheGm86
1 month ago#6
Did they rewrite connor to no longer being one the worst characters in videogames?
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#7
TheGm86 posted...
Did they rewrite connor to no longer being one the worst characters in videogames?

Not to mention the bit where the game drags until the end
Play Slow Die Ignorant

AltiarLio
1 month ago#8
Drags? The homestead portion? That was mostly optional and by the best connor parts imo

User Info: DonVito1990

DonVito1990
1 month ago#9
Do you still reveal the map primarily by running around? This really annoyed me in the original particularly in the frontier.
32,000 Intel Xeon E5-2692 12C with 2.200 GHz 48,000 Xeon Phi 31S1P
1,000 TiB CPU/375 TiB coprocessor 54.9 petaflops

User Info: Nunyobidness

Nunyobidness
1 month ago#10
DonVito1990 posted...
Do you still reveal the map primarily by running around? This really annoyed me in the original particularly in the frontier.

I really hope not. That was so annoying, especially because the colors of the map were so close matched to the background so it blended in and made it a pain to view.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Assassins Creed 3 Remaster details.
  • Topic Archived