• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why aren't Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3 BC yet?

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
1 month ago#1
NGB is BC so it doesn't seem like a legal issue. Are these games ever gonna go BC at this point? Why is it that for some series, only certain titles go BC and the others don't?

I really wish they had done the BC better than this. It feel likes half my library will be never be playable on XB1.
Someday I'm hoping to close my eyes and pretend, that this crumpled up paper can be perfect again.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#2
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
NGB is BC so it doesn't seem like a legal issue. Are these games ever gonna go BC at this point? Why is it that for some series, only certain titles go BC and the others don't?

I really wish they had done the BC better than this. It feel likes half my library will be never be playable on XB1.

You will have ask Team Ninja. It's not up to MS.

https://twitter.com/teamninjastudio
XBL: xHedon PSN: Kvally.

User Info: autobotdan

autobotdan
1 month ago#3
Thanks for asking. We are working hard on it right now. Not quite ready for release
"A Lone Warrior must restore honor to his clan...
He seeks Justice for the Fallen...Vengeance is comming June 2008"

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 month ago#4
Because the team didn't make it so.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence

User Info: GamecubeIchiban

GamecubeIchiban
1 month ago#5
Because it's very difficult to get the games to run in the emulator and it's up to the publisher to make it happen! If it was even remotely possible, it would have been done already!
Our Hammer of JUSTICE Crushes You, Ovrr Powwr.
http://www.glsen.org/ Viva Bien!

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#6
Wasn’t it revealed it was up to Microsoft to get the games running after they got permission to use them in the Xbox one?
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#7
Oh one of these
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#8
AltiarLio posted...
Wasn’t it revealed it was up to Microsoft to get the games running after they got permission to use them in the Xbox one?

If the publisher/developer wanted their game BC, MS helped with the emulation.

MS can’t force publishers and developers to add their games to BC.
XBL: xHedon PSN: Kvally.

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
1 month ago#9
More importantly, why is the ratio of kiwi so high in my god damn fruit salad today? What is this s***? It's like 40% kiwi... who the hell wants a fruit salad that's 40% kiwi? Literally no one.
Less Xbox, more tackle box
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 month ago#10
DigitalFury_ posted...
More importantly, why is the ratio of kiwi so high in my god damn fruit salad today? What is this s***? It's like 40% kiwi... who the hell wants a fruit salad that's 40% kiwi? Literally no one.

Better than Mango. Count your blessings.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why aren't Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3 BC yet?
  • Topic Archived