• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does Microsoft Consider Xbox One A Failure?

User Info: finalrush7

finalrush7
1 month ago#31
The_Hedon posted...
Lots of salty PS fans just because the Xbox is successful. Poor guys.

lol what success? having the smallest market share? Please tell us more about the success of the Xbox brand against their competitors Nintendo and Sony.
"Today, we use our power to fell a god"
Best 4 games of all time: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Xenoblade, Xenoblade X, Xenoblade 2

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
1 month ago#32
finalrush7 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Lots of salty PS fans just because the Xbox is successful. Poor guys.

lol what success? having the smallest market share? Please tell us more about the success of the Xbox brand against their competitors Nintendo and Sony.

In what world is making hundreds of millions of dollars profit considered unsuccessful? Oh right, the troll world. I'm sure you would consider them successful if they were on the verge of bankruptcy, but they beat Playstation in units sold.
First troll to reach 10 million alts wins.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
1 month ago#33
Strange poll. It's a yes or no answer based in fact. MS didn't consider it a failure so a poll based on opinions won't change the facts.
Intel Pentium 133 mhz - 64mb ram- 3DFX Voodoo 2

User Info: finalrush7

finalrush7
1 month ago#34
OldDarkElf posted...
In what world is making hundreds of millions of dollars profit considered unsuccessful?

Source that Xbox division makes hudreds of millions of profit?
"Today, we use our power to fell a god"
Best 4 games of all time: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Xenoblade, Xenoblade X, Xenoblade 2

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
1 month ago#35
Everyone here gets a participation ribbon. Good for you!
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | Sound Card | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#36
finalrush7 posted...
OldDarkElf posted...
In what world is making hundreds of millions of dollars profit considered unsuccessful?

Source that Xbox division makes hudreds of millions of profit?

Their earnings statement?

ArsenicSteel posted...

I didn't state nor imply the opposite of your statement, little one. I said you had no sales data that compares my favorite and most played console of last gen to the Xbox One.

You didn’t reply to the poster when he said it’s the opposite of what I said. We know why you didn’t “tiny one”.
XBL: xHedon PSN: Kvally.

User Info: Solis

Solis
1 month ago#37
The_Hedon posted...
ArsenicSteel posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Solis posted...
devnull520 posted...
Do Hyundai or Kia consider their cars a failure because Toyota and Nissan sold more cars?

If their new cars sold substantially less than their previous models when their projections were that it would sell the same or higher while other car manufacturers were selling a larger number of their cars than expected, they likely would, yes.

Good thing Xbox is selling as good or better than its previous model then.

A win win for all.

Sadly, you don't have any facts or sources to support that the sales of Xbox One are as good or better than the Xbox360.

Sadly the guy stating the opposite doesn’t either but of course you chose to call out my post instead.

Where did I say anything about the Xbox One's sales?
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
1 month ago#38
ArsenicSteel posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Solis posted...
devnull520 posted...
Do Hyundai or Kia consider their cars a failure because Toyota and Nissan sold more cars?

If their new cars sold substantially less than their previous models when their projections were that it would sell the same or higher while other car manufacturers were selling a larger number of their cars than expected, they likely would, yes.

A win win for all.

Sadly, you don't have any facts or sources to support that the sales of Xbox One are as good or better than the Xbox360.

The latest official statement was that the One was selling better than the 360 in the same timeframe.

If that isn't a fact or source to support his claim, what is?

Are you going to argue that official statements aren't a legitimate source?

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#39
Solis posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ArsenicSteel posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Solis posted...
devnull520 posted...

A win win for all.

Sadly the guy stating the opposite doesn’t either but of course you chose to call out my post instead.

If their new cars sold substantially less than their previous models when their projections were that it would sell the same or higher while other car manufacturers were selling a larger number of their cars than expected, they likely would, yes
XBL: xHedon PSN: Kvally.

User Info: Solis

Solis
1 month ago#40
The_Hedon posted...
Solis posted...
The_Hedon posted...
ArsenicSteel posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Solis posted...
devnull520 posted...

A win win for all.

If their new cars sold substantially less than their previous models when their projections were that it would sell the same or higher while other car manufacturers were selling a larger number of their cars than expected, they likely would, yes

You consider the Xbox One to be a car, now?
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does Microsoft Consider Xbox One A Failure?
  • Topic Archived