• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crackdown 3 reviews are up

User Info: TheGutter

TheGutter
4 weeks ago#1
For those who care. Theyre about what you'd expect. Ill pick it up on sale.
Unlucky, kid.

User Info: KiltyMcBagpipes

KiltyMcBagpipes
4 weeks ago#2
IGN - 5/10

I knew the game would be bad but I expected at least a 6.
"Life is though, but its thougher when your stupid" - John Wayne

User Info: Eli99999

Eli99999
4 weeks ago#3
66 so far on Meta, not looking great for yet another release.
Found a picture of you - https://i.imgur.com/4jj3ADM.jpg

User Info: TheGutter

TheGutter
4 weeks ago#4
KiltyMcBagpipes posted...
IGN - 5/10

I knew the game would be bad but I expected at least a 6.

I was just hoping a little more than what it seems to be i guess
Unlucky, kid.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
4 weeks ago#5
IGN killed it but then other sites are saying it's good fun and it's more of crackdown 1.

IGN complained about having to search the map after beating the game for orbs..... I mean that's the whole basis of the game... You find and collect the orbs..

TLDR: IGN KILLED IT

I'll try it out myself.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN::ExempliGratia
Well isn't that cute

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 weeks ago#6
Ign gave it a 5! Cool!! These idiots gave VALLEY a 5 - one of my favorite games this gen!!

See how other people’s opinions and numbers mean nothing?
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 weeks ago#7
ExempliGratia posted...
IGN killed it but then other sites are saying it's good fun and it's more of crackdown 1.

IGN complained about having to search the map after beating the game for orbs..... I mean that's the whole basis of the game... You find and collect the orbs..

I'll try it out myself.

Eh, that's one of the strangest complaints I've heard. As you pointed out searching the map for orbs was a key feature of the original game (and games like Saints Row 4).
My baby run to me. She lives in broken down buildings. Can't pay the rent again. These spider webs are my home now.

ExempliGratia
4 weeks ago#8
simonbelmont2 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

I'll try it out myself.

Eh, that's one of the strangest complaints I've heard. As you pointed out searching the map for orbs was a key feature of the original game (and games like Saints Row 4).

It seems to be a complaint on a couple of reviews. It's similar to crackdown 1. This is from Gamespot.

Leaping high through the air across rooftops and collecting orbs--which still feature one of the all-time great sound effects--is fun and rewarding, because that pursuit has a direct correlation to further improving your jump height. Lifting large objects and chucking them at foes is likewise an entertaining alternative to typical gunfights. Just like in its predecessors, these two superpowers are the primary source of what entertainment there is to be had in Crackdown 3. But it soon it becomes apparent that the campaign has little new to offer. It certainly delivers on letting you blow things up and jump around the city. However, a dozen years after the first Crackdown offered that same experience but failed to provide you with enough interesting content surrounding that, it's truly disappointing to see this latest iteration suffer from the very same problems.
Well isn't that cute

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
4 weeks ago#9
ExempliGratia posted...

I'll try it out myself.

Dualshockers also gave it a 5/10.

That said, I don’t pay reviews mind, personally. While this isnt day one for me, will proly grab on sale

ExempliGratia
4 weeks ago#10
stevetherican posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

I'll try it out myself.

Dualshockers also gave it a 5/10.

That said, I don’t pay reviews mind, personally. While this isnt day one for me, will proly grab on sale

What's Dualshockers? Is it a play on the Dual Shock controller or something?
Well isn't that cute
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crackdown 3 reviews are up
  • Topic Archived