You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fun things to do in RDR2! Samples:

User Info: SnippySnappy

SnippySnappy
6 days ago#1
Punch your horse then call it over, give it a pat then punch the horse again.Lol! Throw someone off a horse and then just sit there on that horse. Don't move. Tackle ladies, help them up then choke them. Tackle anyone and everyone. On your horse, do a jump onto on coming horse carriages. Cause a collision. This game kills me! Lol!
seems very juvenile...
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
6 days ago#3
SnippySnappy posted...
Punch your horse then call it over, give it a pat then punch the horse again.Lol! Throw someone off a horse and then just sit there on that horse. Don't move. Tackle ladies, help them up then choke them. Tackle anyone and everyone. On your horse, do a jump onto on coming horse carriages. Cause a collision. This game kills me! Lol!

Hope you never get a girlfriend or even a wife.
Kutabare

User Info: Jury

Jury
6 days ago#4
My fun thing to do in Red Dead 2 was to return to camp, quit the game, uninstall and go out and purchase something new.

Currently playing Nier Automata, so much more fun.
Metro soon.
We are the observer, the judge and the jury; thus we are our own biggest obstacle to truth.

User Info: KrulWarrior

KrulWarrior
6 days ago#5
Dumpster fire of a topic
3DS FC: 2895-6975-8311
IGN: Gymbro Jones

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
6 days ago#6
They seem quite mundane, surely there's more inventive things to do? That's the kind of stuff people just do in general?
Lobster Snatch.

User Info: SnippySnappy

SnippySnappy
6 days ago#7
chill out guys! You never %$#& around in GTA?? oh, you're above that eh basement dweller?

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
6 days ago#8
SnippySnappy posted...
chill out guys! You never %$#& around in GTA?? oh, you're above that eh basement dweller?

You sound triggered
Kutabare

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
6 days ago#9
DarkHalf91 posted...
SnippySnappy posted...

Hope you never get a girlfriend or even a wife.

Because your actions in a game clearly dictate the person you are in real life. That makes us all mass f***ing murderers in real life or if your a Nintendo fanboy animal murderers.

On topic is Red Dead 2 the most boring game ever made? I appreciate the work that went into it but it lacks any real fun. My entire playthrough of the game I was bored the whole time.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: eston

eston
6 days ago#10
I wasnt bored for any part of it tbqh, and I was too busy role-playing to go on rampages
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8kjZU.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fun things to do in RDR2! Samples: