You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 167 games installed to 122?

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
1 week ago#1
The f*** is going on? Red Dead Redemption 2 is f***ing massive and it uninstalled itself along with 45 other games.... anyone experience this before? I do have a external hard drive if that can cause this.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: dodgerfan31

dodgerfan31
1 week ago#2
Maybe it's just showing the external hard drive contents? Check that
I Pranked this dude with prankdial https://youtu.be/O7O1BXzGU-s

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
1 week ago#3
dodgerfan31 posted...
Maybe it's just showing the external hard drive contents? Check that

I did. It's f***ing weird. I restarted my console and I have 135 games installed now Red Dead 2 being one of them...

I hope HD isn't dying That would suck.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: kensf

kensf
1 week ago#4
It could be that the games/app section glitched. Try this.

Press the xbox home button and scroll over to games/apps. Now press the start button , it should give you the option to refresh, click it. Now the games/app section will reload (refresh) and see if all of your games show up.

To reiterate you can do this in two ways. Press the xbox button on the controller,scroll to games/apps and press the start button. It should have the option to refresh, click it and now the games/apps section will reload.

The other way is to go to the home screen and again scroll over to the games/apps section/ press start/ It will show the option to refresh, click it and the games /app will now reload.

See if this works.

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
1 week ago#5
It's a glitch and isn't displaying the games correctly. A hard test normally fixes it for me.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: reptileeggmilk

reptileeggmilk
1 week ago#6
yeah this happens to me, the games are still installed, just glitched menu.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 167 games installed to 122?