You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Out of all the consoles you've ever owned which did you have most fun with...

User Info: Mindbend8er

Mindbend8er
1 week ago#1
What console had your favorite games
game tag - mindbend8r

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
1 week ago#2
N64 I guess.

Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario 64, Banjo, DK 64, Smash Bros, Goldeneye, Jet Force Gemini, Majora's Mask, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, and Ocarina of Time.

N64 had a lot of hits.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst / PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst
Nintendo Switch FC: 1019-0711-8232

User Info: athomas917

athomas917
1 week ago#3
As a child, the Atari 2600. As an adult, the OG Xbox.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
1 week ago#4
I've been gaming for 40 years now, and I'd have to split the difference between the NES/SNES. Definitely the heyday of gaming for me, prior to the current gen (which, for the record, has been an absolute blast).
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | Sound Card | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: qazqazcookies

qazqazcookies
1 week ago#5
SNES with NES a close second

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
1 week ago#6
Either the OG Xbox or the 360. I was old enough to have an income but still young enough to have a lot of free time to burn and a lot less responsibilities.
Go Leafs go!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: HypogeanGaol

HypogeanGaol
1 week ago#7
Atari 2600, many great memories attached and associated with that device.

User Info: chisoxrule

chisoxrule
1 week ago#8
SNES bar none. Too many great games to list here...

User Info: UnknownEric

UnknownEric
1 week ago#9
Probably the OG Xbox.

Although if computers count, the Commodore 64 provided me with endless hours of gaming joy.

User Info: PJ_Thorn

PJ_Thorn
1 week ago#10
360. Last generation lasted forever and had a HUGE amount of great games that I loved.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Out of all the consoles you've ever owned which did you have most fun with...