• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Count Dooku added in today's update for Star Wars Battlefront 2

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
4 weeks ago#21
How long till Anakin, that's all i care about.
FFX is the best game of all time. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif . Germany and Great Britain should have been on the same side in WW2.

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
4 weeks ago#22
They should patch the in-game store prices, I have good reason to not even buy this thing at 5 dollar because 'unlocking' bs grind

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
4 weeks ago#23
NoctisLucCaelum posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
Anybody else think the names given to the characters in the prequels were just plain cheesy?

Are names like Darth Sideous, Obi-Wan, and Boba Fett not plain cheesy as well?

You realize the first name isn’t introduced until Episode I right?

If you compare the names of characters in the first trilogy to the second, it’s clear that the names go from at least attempting to sound sci-fi to attempting to embrace Lucas’ inner Saturday morning cartoon.

But Count Dooku is a particularlu painful name for me to hear. Especially when Yoda confronts him in Episode 2. He tries to sell as something really sinister, but every time I see that scene I can’t help but laugh out of sheer annoyance.
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
4 weeks ago#24
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
Anybody else think the names given to the characters in the prequels were just plain cheesy?

If you compare the names of characters in the first trilogy to the second, it’s clear that the names go from at least attempting to sound sci-fi to attempting to embrace Lucas’ inner Saturday morning cartoon.

But Count Dooku is a particularlu painful name for me to hear. Especially when Yoda confronts him in Episode 2. He tries to sell as something really sinister, but every time I see that scene I can’t help but laugh out of sheer annoyance.

Jar Jar Binks gets my vote for most painful name to hear.
Look around...... we're all a bunch of ***holes

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 weeks ago#25
AltiarLio posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Ahhhhhhh...

The first one is a really good game that still holds up imo if you get the chance to check it out.

Second is fun but short as hell

I agree that the first one is a great game (if we're talking about the Ultimate Edition), but the one thing that is tremendously bad it is the loadout system. It's really hard to go back to that loadout system. In Star Wars Battlefront 1 you have to choose what you want before the match starts, then you're stuck with that. That system was designed by monkeys. The loadout system in SWBF 2 is infinitely better.

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 weeks ago#26
DirkMcGurkin posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...

Supreme Leader Snoke was always a laughable name. Anyone else think that Snoke was a dumb name?

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
4 weeks ago#27
The good: He’s pretty beastly and looks marvelous.
The bad: Villains are already EZ mode, so this further causes unbalance in Heroes vs Villains.

I hope Anikin is god tier and just wrecks shop when he comes out in February.
GT: Rafficus III | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spider-Man of GameFaqs

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
4 weeks ago#28
Hucast9 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...

Supreme Leader Snoke was always a laughable name. Anyone else think that Snoke was a dumb name?

Utterly ridiculous name. Just shy of being supreme leader Shnookums
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Count Dooku added in today's update for Star Wars Battlefront 2
  • Topic Archived