• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will xbox one outsell xbox 360

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
4 weeks ago#41
Hucast9 posted...
I don't think it will outsell the Xbox 360, but remember that the Xbox 360 had the red ring of death issue. Many people bought at least 1 replacement console. In the end I bought 2 replacement Xbox 360s. All those replacements must've added millions to the Xbox 360 total sales.

It would add 3 or 4 million. We dont have a clear gauge of the final numbers (its somewhere over 87 million) ...RROD was never counted in their figures.
The PSY of gamefaqs
If you seek answers, my bio is now available at all good retailers.

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
4 weeks ago#42
LoL!!!
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
4 weeks ago#43
sillyrascal posted...
Hucast9 posted...
I don't think it will outsell the Xbox 360, but remember that the Xbox 360 had the red ring of death issue. Many people bought at least 1 replacement console. In the end I bought 2 replacement Xbox 360s. All those replacements must've added millions to the Xbox 360 total sales.

It would add 3 or 4 million. We dont have a clear gauge of the final numbers (its somewhere over 87 million) ...RROD was never counted in their figures.

Many people didnt turn their consoles in though. They just went out and bought a new one. Three or four times in some extreme cases.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
4 weeks ago#44
NSGraphite posted...
sillyrascal posted...
Hucast9 posted...

Many people didnt turn their consoles in though. They just went out and bought a new one. Three or four times in some extreme cases.

Thats no different then someone buying the slim version or a special edition. A sale is a sale, for whatever reason.
The PSY of gamefaqs
If you seek answers, my bio is now available at all good retailers.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 weeks ago#45
maybe if the bone had a horrible failure rate for it's first few years like the 360.

and if the ps4 was hard to develop for, launched at 600 for the top model ect.

last gen was special for xbox, without all that s*** it hasn't been nearly as good for xbox this gen.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#46
youngskillz posted...
maybe if the bone had a horrible failure rate for it's first few years like the 360.

and if the ps4 was hard to develop for, launched at 600 for the top model ect.

last gen was special for xbox, without all that s*** it hasn't been nearly as good for xbox this gen.

This gen has been awesome for the Xbox. Not so much for the bore though.
XBL: xHedon PSN: Kvally. Forza Horizon 4 2018 GOTY
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will xbox one outsell xbox 360
  • Topic Archived