• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Resident Evil 0 Xbox One X Hard Crashes

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
4 weeks ago#11
I found a way to get past it also. I changed my in game setting to original for screen vs 16:9 and it got me by it.

So far no other crashes in the six or so cutscenes I have seen.

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!

User Info: DarthSlothrop

DarthSlothrop
4 weeks ago#12
I'm having the same problem. It hard crashed during the cable scene, and then again when I got to the scorpion boss fight. Very frustrating.
A screaming comes across the sky....

DarthSlothrop
4 weeks ago#13
I tried changing the ratio but it didn't work. Also tried skipping the cut scene and it still crashed. Ug. Guess I'm screwed.

SpacedDuck
4 weeks ago#14
DarthSlothrop posted...
I tried changing the ratio but it didn't work. Also tried skipping the cut scene and it still crashed. Ug. Guess I'm screwed.

Try skipping quicker. Like before the cutscene even begins mash the start button. Also try changing both the aspect ratio but also controls to classic as well.

User Info: Chris_Hansen

Chris_Hansen
4 weeks ago#15
Xbox is truly the best place to play.

SpacedDuck
4 weeks ago#16
Chris_Hansen posted...

Has nothing to do with Microsoft or Xbox and has everything to do with lazy shady developers not patching their games or testing them properly.

DarthSlothrop
3 weeks ago#17
SpacedDuck posted...
DarthSlothrop posted...

Try skipping quicker. Like before the cutscene even begins mash the start button. Also try changing both the aspect ratio but also controls to classic as well.

Ok, I reinstalled it (just in case) and then tried spamming the start button right before the scorpion boss cutscene and I got by with no trouble. Thanks for the tip. I was ready to give up altogether.

User Info: Veemon_X

Veemon_X
3 weeks ago#18
SpacedDuck posted...
Chris_Hansen posted...

Has nothing to do with Microsoft or Xbox and has everything to do with lazy shady developers not patching their games or testing them properly.

Pretty much this. Certain people say well they focused on this system more than the other system, and from my perspective they're just messy. Not sure about shady, but I agree with lazy.
Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas - PC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Resident Evil 0 Xbox One X Hard Crashes
  • Topic Archived