• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Resident Evil 0 Xbox One X Hard Crashes

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
3 weeks ago#1
Hey guys,

So I've looked it up and see this is a big problem for a lot of people however the issue I'm having is not at the same spot others have commented however it has done it twice at the exact same spot.

I'm at the part of the game early on where I'm coming back with the ice pick and the cut scene hits where the chandelier falls.

Right as its falling the cut scene freezes and then a few moments later my entire console shuts off.

I've never had a single game do this and it's now done it twice in this game at the exact same spot.

I'm using a physical disc and it's fully installed and updated.

Clueless on what to do and I'm hoping someone else has had this issue at the same spot and can help.

I even tried clicking the button to skip the scene and it still crashed.

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
3 weeks ago#2
I'm actually playing RE0 right now. But I still have my original X1 and I haven't had any crashes.

Apparently this has been happening to people with either an Xbox One X or an Xbox One S since around the fall of last year and Capcom hasn't said anything about fixing it.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

SpacedDuck
3 weeks ago#3
KCJ5062 posted...
I'm actually playing RE0 right now. But I still have my original X1 and I haven't had any crashes.

Apparently this has been happening to people with either an Xbox One X or an Xbox One S since around the fall of last year and Capcom hasn't said anything about fixing it.

Sounds about right and another example of why I have zero sympathy when studios go out of business and all of the people who chose to ignore people's issues after spending hard earned money lose their jobs.

User Info: BaneDracul

BaneDracul
3 weeks ago#4
Yeah, mine hard crashes at the part when you connect the wires on top of the train. I wish they'd patch it, I used to love the game on the Gamecube. I doubt they will though.
It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!

User Info: martinmjtbean

martinmjtbean
3 weeks ago#5
Hey there I'm also having the same issue on the X its been a while since ive played this game i thought i would hop on to try and finish all the achievements.

My crash happens at the part where the first boss is from what i remember its happened 2 times now and I'm about to try right now 3rd time lucky haha

Not sure what is going on

martinmjtbean
3 weeks ago#6
Well that failed i just tried to skip the scene as fast as i could but the controller started going sick vibrating then got a black screen and then xbox turns off.

User Info: Zenoji

Zenoji
3 weeks ago#7
KCJ5062 posted...

Played it on my S last year with zero problems. Hope they resolve the X issues though that sucks.
Favorites: SNES, PSone, PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox 360

User Info: GamecubeIchiban

GamecubeIchiban
3 weeks ago#8
Wow, is this something that happens every time on the X?
Our Hammer of JUSTICE Crushes You, Ovrr Powwr.
http://www.glsen.org/ Viva Bien!

SpacedDuck
3 weeks ago#9
GamecubeIchiban posted...
Wow, is this something that happens every time on the X?

It seems so according to many posts if you look up the issue.

martinmjtbean
3 weeks ago#10
I managed to get past the freeze just spam the skip button and hope it works this video here was me showing the freeze and it actually worked

https://youtu.be/R3_baKP6e0Q
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Resident Evil 0 Xbox One X Hard Crashes
  • Topic Archived