• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Controller Issues on Xbox One X

User Info: redline65

redline65
4 weeks ago#11
If you’re using it for movies a lot you should really get a media remote. I can’t imagine using the controller for heavy movie use.

User Info: GamecubeIchiban

GamecubeIchiban
4 weeks ago#12
My Elite controller kept going out of sync yesterday... Like 7-8x in 20 mins.
Our Hammer of JUSTICE Crushes You, Ovrr Powwr.
http://www.glsen.org/ Viva Bien!

User Info: Every1hasAids

Every1hasAids
4 weeks ago#13
You can drop a grand on a console and all that 4K BS, but you won’t drop a grand on a gaming PC; and get true 4K at 60fps 🤨🥴😂
Favorite fighting game: Tekken
Least favorite fighting game: Smash Bros.

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
4 weeks ago#14
Every1hasAids posted...
You can drop a grand on a console and all that 4K BS, but you won’t drop a grand on a gaming PC; and get true 4K at 60fps 🤨🥴😂

Costs more than a grand to match the X.
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png

User Info: hulkster23869

hulkster23869
4 weeks ago#15
I tried all those things you guys posted and nothing worked. I ended up buying a new controller and it is now working just fine with the new controller. I suppose it was a faulty controller that the system came with.

Also took your suggestion and bought a media remote which also works with the system just fine.

I do have a gaming PC that I only play a few games on. I'm not as much of a gamer now as I was when I was younger, I only game maybe 5 hours per week.

Thanks for all your help!
3DS Friend Code: 0189-8130-9175

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
4 weeks ago#16
Mine did the exact same thing TC when I bought my launch Scorpio. Had to get a new controller after literally trying everything to no avail.
Favorite games of all time:streets of rage remake, manhunt, mortal kombat 2,super street fighter 4, half life 2, tmnt 4. GT:crazydaygo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Controller Issues on Xbox One X
  • Topic Archived