• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Credit where it's due Ubisoft

User Info: TFizzler

TFizzler
4 weeks ago#1
IMO the best developer this gen. I always know I'm getting my moneys worth with them. Even the FULL games being given away in the season passes now. Non obtrusive MTs. Clearly labelled as timesavers. As that's exactly what they are. Every other company could learn a lot from them.
Just my rambling thoughts.

User Info: DonVito1990

DonVito1990
4 weeks ago#2
Timesaver in the sense that if you don't get the XP boost in Odyssey 75% of the side missions almost feel required to get yourself properly leveled unless you wanna spend hours grinding at the arena.
32,000 Intel Xeon E5-2692 12C with 2.200 GHz 48,000 Xeon Phi 31S1P
1,000 TiB CPU/375 TiB coprocessor 54.9 petaflops

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
4 weeks ago#3
Lol, this is my first AC and last of these, it's fun but buying that 'timesaver' is pretty mandatory. I always go off reviews, the real Steam reviews, not IGN's 8-9.9/10 every game review. I'll pass on next game now, been there done that.
(message deleted)

User Info: Giedriukas

Giedriukas
4 weeks ago#5
I didn't get any timesavers, they're not mandatory at all. The game gives lots of exp for everything anyway.
GT: Newbie LT

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#6
Don't fall for it.

This is simply a topic designed to get people arguing about the value and validity of "time savers" which will descend into a s*** slinging contest about Microtransactions in general.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: TFizzler

TFizzler
4 weeks ago#7
agentspoon posted...
Don't fall for it.

This is simply a topic designed to get people arguing about the value and validity of "time savers" which will descend into a s*** slinging contest about Microtransactions in general.

Not my intention at all. I apologize. What I meant was they are not shoved down your throat. You have to purposely navigate to see them. I have never had to buy any of them

User Info: Zweihanda

Zweihanda
4 weeks ago#8
agentspoon posted...
Don't fall for it.

Like you did?
PSN: Zweihanda
Xbox GT: FatSatan Switch FC SW-6301-8298-6902

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#9
TFizzler posted...
Not my intention at all. I apologize. What I meant was they are not shoved down your throat. You have to purposely navigate to see them. I have never had to buy any of them

You don't have to buy any form of MT's.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#10
Zweihanda posted...
Like you did?

I see you enjoyed getting you ass cheeks clapped by me the other day when you tried this...

By your logic simply posting in this topic means "you got got" because I did neither of the things I said. I did not start an argument about MT's and I did not s*** sling but you seem to think I fell for it so what did you do? By your own logic?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Credit where it's due Ubisoft
  • Topic Archived