• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What games can you put down for a long time but still remember how to play when.

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
1 month ago#1
What games can you take a break from for a long time but when you pick it back up it’s like riding a bike?

I ask because I finished red dead 2 story around launch and took a break to play AC odyssey. I just put well over 100 hours into odyssey and pretty much finished it. I went back to RDR2 and feel frustrated learning everything again .

Some games like Mortal Kombat 1-3 will forever be etched in my mind. I can pull off every fatality like I was 12 years old again. Most fighting games I can still pull off all the combos very smoothly. I can pick up halo or gears and hop right in.

But I think my memory is just getting shot these days with the amount of game hopping in the backlog.

How bout u guys? Any games that will forever be easy to pick up and play ?
Favorite games of all time:streets of rage remake, manhunt, mortal kombat 2,super street fighter 4, half life 2, tmnt 4. GT:crazydaygo

User Info: brubie

brubie
1 month ago#2
minesweeper

User Info: glitchXII

glitchXII
1 month ago#3
Diablo 3 springs to mind fairly quickly.
I refuse to take anyone who uses terms like 'weeb' or 'dudebro' to insult others or their taste in games seriously FC: 3496-9744-9813

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
1 month ago#4
Skyrim

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
1 month ago#5
Verrrry few. Mostly racing games tbh - I’m with you tc — it’s so hard for me to EVER go back to any game and just jump right in..... it NEVER feels as natural as playing the game from the beginning of the game. Almost like a mental block for me at this point. — the are always button combinations I forgot.
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: SepulturaGamer

SepulturaGamer
1 month ago#6
Souls series
Zelda series
Age of Empires series
Destiny series
RE4/5/6
Castlevania series
Killer Instinct SNES
Perfect Dark
Overwatch
Dragon's Crown
Did Dr. Kleiner just tell us to get busy? - Alyx Vance

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
1 month ago#7
Gears of war and lego games
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
1 month ago#8
Skyrim and Dark Souls 2

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 month ago#9
GTA
Dragon Age
Any DBZ game not including FighterZ
Saints Row
Gears of War
Smash Bros
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader INT SS3 Bardock SA 10
Favorite song: Taste by Tyga

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#10
Almost anything. I do this often as new purchases go to the back log but I usually try the opening first.
Play Slow Die Ignorant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What games can you put down for a long time but still remember how to play when.
  • Topic Archived