• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can someone help me beat the Dancer in DS3?

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
2 months ago#1
Im online right now, GT is in sig, send me a message. Sometimes GFaqs will glitch out and give me a big white page with bits of code and i cant navigate the site,so itll be easier to get a hold of me on Xbox.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: MichelleFoh

MichelleFoh
2 months ago#2
*sent*
"36c-26-46! I'm the one of hottest gamer chicks you'll find honey"

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#3
ill help.

s***, this is the xone board. sorry, i have it on ps4. but best of luck dude!
VG collector, professional 3d erotica creator, phd in zombie folklore, a girl.
i DEMAND nazi white men dlc for battlefield 5

RikashiX
2 months ago#4
All good. Ill try again later tonight. I think I have to constantly delete cookies or something so Gfaqs website stays stable for me

User Info: MichelleFoh

MichelleFoh
2 months ago#5
Well I was on for like 2 hours waiting for you after I messaged you on Xbox as well as the post here, I helped like 12 people but you never responded.

Depending what you have, chaos fireball and dorthy's gnawing are best for dealing with her and chipping good damage if you don't have them or the mana to use them then a weapon with bleed will make quick work. Lightning is also good too. Keep it moving when she does spin to win attacks and always prepare for a follow up if she swings once. Slash and roll is also a valid tactic too.
"36c-26-46! I'm the one of hottest gamer chicks you'll find honey"

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 months ago#6
lol damn Dancer... was never really a fan of that boss. I attempted to do a "no death run" of Dark Souls 3 a while ago and died to that stupid boss after doing so well. Her graceful and sweeping movements feel very erratic to me at times and it's annoying.

The best tip for beating her is sticking to her ass the whole time.
XBL(Main)-cheezedadada / PSN(Exclusives)-cheezedadadada
I love WRPGs

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 months ago#7
RikashiX posted...
Im online right now, GT is in sig, send me a message. Sometimes GFaqs will glitch out and give me a big white page with bits of code and i cant navigate the site,so itll be easier to get a hold of me on Xbox.

clear your cookies and you'll stop getting that error. it was happening to me recently.
7 November 2017 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT= ScottTHEscammeR Sony was massacred at E3 2018

RikashiX
2 months ago#8
Thanks to everyone who responded i had someone help me out and annhilated her for me. Now im at the duo dragons , much easier from here haha.

User Info: Tourn46

Tourn46
2 months ago#9
RikashiX posted...
i had someone help me out and annhilated her for me.

She didn't stand a chance \ [+] /
GT/PSN: Tourn46
"Ha ha ha! You're getting my Goron blood pumping!"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can someone help me beat the Dancer in DS3?
  • Topic Archived