• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To the xbox fans what about the PS4 turned you off from buying one?

User Info: ChaosReich

ChaosReich
3 months ago#1
Also are you guys opposed to getting future Sony consoles, do you have brand allegiance to where the opposition is considered taboo to even play with?

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
3 months ago#2
The Playstation controller sucks. It's just not as comfortable as the Xbox controller is, mainly the left stick.

I also like the Xbox ecosystem a lot better.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
3 months ago#3
https://media.giphy.com/media/4XSc0NkhKJQhW/giphy.gif
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: Rings

Rings
3 months ago#4
This topic is going places.
Xbox One X
Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40gHz / 16GB RAM / GeForce GTX 960

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
3 months ago#5
Their fan base.
Their Japanese oriented games.
Controller.
Favorite games of all time:streets of rage remake, manhunt, mortal kombat 2,super street fighter 4, half life 2, tmnt 4. GT:crazydaygo

User Info: nems1015

nems1015
3 months ago#6
Ever since Microsoft launched the original Xbox, I've been loyal to their brand.

I only play on Xbox consoles during live generations. Once the new consoles come out, I'll buy Playstation and their games cheaply as stores are trying to make room for the new systems/games.

Won't lie though, I've been having issues with my X1 since launch. Just the system though. The game's themselves are top notch and amazing experiences.

It's not that I'm opposed to other companies, I just prefer Xbox.

Plus like Kid Vid said, the Xbox controllers are better to me. Perfect for FPS's. It just has weight to it. Everytime I hold a PS controller it just seems "light" and.. I dunno. Xbox has the better controller.

EDIT: when I say I only play on Xbox during live generations. What I mean is, I stick with Microsoft ONLY (won't play another console during that generation) while a generation is active. I still play my xbox after it ends.
Currently playing : COD: Blops4 (X1), NBA2K18 (X1), Diablo 3 (X1), Farcry 5 (X1), Skyrim (X1)

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 months ago#7
Its the controller in the end oh and MS is more open to Mods and another thing is the security, Sony’s is suspect and i couldn’t see myself trusting it.
MS on the other hand hasn’t had anything as serious as Sony’s screwups.

Also the UI is not eye pleasing on PS4.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: DynamicD

DynamicD
3 months ago#8
there's no halo and the controller. also it's sony and not microsoft.
I want to be worth something, I want to be worth enough to attract the attention of others.
Theme Song #26: A Real Life

User Info: MachineZed

MachineZed
3 months ago#9
Their eco system knowing that I can have and play all generations of games here on my Xbox One without having to rebuy remakes or remastered games. It isn’t perfect by any means but much better than their competition.
Stop trolling him. Me and Kinjo are trying to have an intelligent conversation. -SayGoDj

User Info: nems1015

nems1015
3 months ago#10
MachineZed posted...
Their eco system knowing that I can have and play all generations of games here on my Xbox One without having to rebuy remakes or remastered games. It isn’t perfect by any means but much better than their competition.

Wtf? It's like machine and zed from the COD boards merged into a super beast of awesomeness! Double the fun!
Currently playing : COD: Blops4 (X1), NBA2K18 (X1), Diablo 3 (X1), Farcry 5 (X1), Skyrim (X1)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To the xbox fans what about the PS4 turned you off from buying one?
  • Topic Archived