• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think every single Xbox one game will be bc with next gen xbox....

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
3 months ago#11
There is no next gen barrier. All the games are on the marketplace and the system will be using that same marketplace. Whatever you can download now will download in the next system.
u avin a giggle there m8?

User Info: KyIoRen

KyIoRen
3 months ago#12
nems1015 posted...
With the trend to always online and seemingly majority of games being MP only

This is just logically not possible. How much time does it take to invest in a good/popular multiplayer game? How many games release?

Look at Fortnite. People spend hours and hours playing that per day. Imagine just 4 big titles that are online only each year with this same level of pull. Suddenly, gamers are struggling to keep up. But now look at the big titles that come out each year... it's far more than 4.
GT - GloriousEuropa | PSN - AstuteClass
Favourite current gen console: Xbox One X

User Info: momo92

momo92
3 months ago#13
TheAssimilator posted...
It will never be the whole thing due to license issues but i think most games will make it.
"Would ya look at me? I'm setting records!" Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader AGL SSBE Vegeta SA 10 Legends ID:au5r7nqy
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think every single Xbox one game will be bc with next gen xbox....
  • Topic Archived