• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think every single Xbox one game will be bc with next gen xbox....

User Info: Mindbend8er

Mindbend8er
3 months ago#1
Or just some of them
game tag - mindbend8r

User Info: Manservice

Manservice
3 months ago#2
Full BC is the only reason i’d consider buying any console at all next gen

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
3 months ago#3
My guess would be the vast majority of them. For digital at least. Physical games it's harder to say.

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
3 months ago#4
Mindbend8er posted...
Or just some of them

All of them.
The PSY of gamefaqs
Care to ...dance?

User Info: nems1015

nems1015
3 months ago#5
With the trend to always online and seemingly majority of games being MP only, this will be the last gen of gaming that I buy/play.

A shame too. I'm in my late 30's and a gamer my entire life. I've dreamed about the tech we have now. I just prefer single player experiences.

Some series like COD have kept offline bots in their titles (love the gunplay in BLOPS4). But eh. I've had more problems with my X1 console (actual machine, not games) than every console I've had before this gen.

For those that will keep playing, good luck, have fun. I'll have plenty of content to last many, many years and beyond.
Currently playing : COD: Blops4 (X1), NBA2K18 (X1), Diablo 3 (X1), Farcry 5 (X1), Skyrim (X1)

User Info: CGB_Spender

CGB_Spender
3 months ago#6
Full BC is my guess but some games wouldn’t be playable like Kinect games

User Info: TheAssimilator

TheAssimilator
3 months ago#7
It will never be the whole thing due to license issues but i think most games will make it.
Been playing since Atari6400
Xbox Live: TheAssimilator

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
3 months ago#8
nems1015 posted...
With the trend to always online and seemingly majority of games being MP only, this will be the last gen of gaming that I buy/play.

A shame too. I'm in my late 30's and a gamer my entire life. I've dreamed about the tech we have now. I just prefer single player experiences.

Some series like COD have kept offline bots in their titles (love the gunplay in BLOPS4). But eh. I've had more problems with my X1 console (actual machine, not games) than every console I've had before this gen.

For those that will keep playing, good luck, have fun. I'll have plenty of content to last many, many years and beyond.

Whatbin the world are you talking about? The vast majority of games are SP or have an SP component.

User Info: autobotdan

autobotdan
3 months ago#9
Full BC or I am out. I'm tired of waiting for a list of games to get BC every year
"A Lone Warrior must restore honor to his clan...
He seeks Justice for the Fallen...Vengeance is comming June 2008"

User Info: nems1015

nems1015
3 months ago#10
@MetalZoic

I never said there wasn't single player games. I said there is a trend towards MP only.

Plenty of current games and upcoming games id love to play but can't because not only are they MP only but zero options for offline play. Guess these companies don't want my money

I needed the internet just to set my console up upon release!
Could have sworn they said you wouldn't need internet to enjoy microsoft games.

Can't even get achievements offline
Currently playing : COD: Blops4 (X1), NBA2K18 (X1), Diablo 3 (X1), Farcry 5 (X1), Skyrim (X1)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think every single Xbox one game will be bc with next gen xbox....
  • Topic Archived